Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What location is the best for looting

Mr5had0w
Mr5had0w
I recently come to the dominion after finishing Cadwell silver. Im wondering what town or location has the most chests and cabinets to loot. I noticed the starting area's bank is the best so far i have found. Anyone have any others??

Many thanks
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're right on the money. Hit up all of the buildings in Vulkhel Guard, especially the Bank, Fighter's Guild, Mage's Guild, and Aegis of Auri-El. I've found plenty of loot (motifs, recipes, mats, trophy items) for selling, and more than enough weapons and armor for deconstructing.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, Vulkhel Guard is good.

Velyn Harbor (in Malabal Tor) is pretty nice too, both before and after the quest there. Perhaps better than VG because the Outlaw Refuge is really easy to sneak to; the patrolling guard is really bad at his job (and isn't even there pre-quest).
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Mr5had0w
    Mr5had0w
    I agree, Vulkhel Guard is good.

Velyn Harbor (in Malabal Tor) is pretty nice too, both before and after the quest there. Perhaps better than VG because the Outlaw Refuge is really easy to sneak to; the patrolling guard is really bad at his job (and isn't even there pre-quest).

I think most guards are awful at guarding anything
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr5had0w wrote: »

I think most guards are awful at guarding anything

Only the items sprinkled near a Guild Trader NPC that is all too easy to click on, then they are on you in seconds.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mr5had0w
    Mr5had0w
    Do you guys kno any crafting guilds i can get in invite too? I do everything but enchanting and have my research on everything nearly complete. Almost all my missing peices but still nedd to research it. Have 7 on most others 6 traits wood crafting i have 8 on all 9 on one
  • BatterStick
    I know a few, but after Sept 30th I will let you know about this sick guild.