Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Bleeding temple

Bhakura
Bhakura
✭✭✭✭
Done it several times now. Killed the minions, killed the titan, priest walks out of prison .... no update.
What am i missing? abandonned quest, stayed alive entire time, even made the finishing blow on titan several times and more then half of the minions.
It just wont update. :(
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nvm, after a third time disbandening all of a sudden it worked ...
    No clue what i did different because it went just the same as ever.
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now they've added RNG to quest completion? Nice, I'll do this quest more than the one time and hope for the best.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teiji wrote: »
    Now they've added RNG to quest completion? Nice, I'll do this quest more than the one time and hope for the best.

Something i didnt mention before, i killed that titan before i had quest, got an achievement for killing it, then i found out he was quest related and could not finish the quest properly. After 3 times retrying.
    So it might have been buggy rather then rng, because of getting achievement before quest completion.
    /shrug
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    you have to deal at least 1 /twelve of the damage to it. i had to do that quest 4 times i think its bugged.