The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for an active RP guild on Xbox one NA

lemonte
lemonte
Hey everyone I'm new to the game only a lvl 10 BP faction. I'm looking to join an active RP guild to meet new players and group up for quests.
  • TheSkaBoss661
    Not sure what BP is, but you are welcome to join mine, Stormhaven Stormtroopers. I have no intent of setting up guild stores or bank, it is RP and questing focused, and I have not invited anyone else as of yet.

• lemonte
    lemonte
    Yeah hmu my gamer tag is THE KID02149.
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    You can join The Morag Tong, guild of assassins.

There are Writs of execution for you to complete for advancement within the guild.

Our members were scattered across tamriel and i am working on making our once great Guild great again with lots to offer to Guildmates. Our service is committed to the name of Mephala, Daedric prince of weaving and spinning the fates of mortals.
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    Yeah I'm down. Add me
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    FYI I'm not a kid, I know some people don't like playing with kids. It doesn't bother me but I can understand not wanting to play with squeakers
  • Tyr_Stoneson
    Tyr_Stoneson
    Soul Shriven
    If you're looking for another member interested in RPing, my gamertag is Lion of Olympus. I play a level 18 Nord Templar.