The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Raw Tamriel: A Screenshot Collection

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2IFRCtU.png

I thought the Earth Forge looked epic when you enter the chamber. You have to hand it to the Dwemer, it's practically a Geo Thermal Power Plant.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Bearded_Gorilla
    Just proves how nice ESO can be (when your not having to play on medium) but still looks beautiful in the low settings.
    - Level 36 - Nord - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact - EU -
    - Wood worker/ Clothier - Archer/2H -
    - Unattired Elven Dancers -
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys! Thanks for posting your own screens! Sorry for disappearing, lol. Here's a few more.

The%20Mire.png
    The Mire

Chapel.jpg
    Chapel

Tiptop.png
    Tiptop
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Gorgeous! This makes me want to go home and shift through my screenshots :)
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiptop

Where is that? It's snowy but I don't recall a place like that in Eastmarch or Bleakrock. I wanna go. D:

So, you know how when you're about to exit a cave, but the lighting is a bit funky and the outside looks more murky and dreary before you go far enough and it changes back?

BwNUvmb.png

Near Taarengrav in The Rift.
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Tiptop

Where is that? It's snowy but I don't recall a place like that in Eastmarch or Bleakrock. I wanna go. D:

It's in northern Wrothgar, in the Frozen Fleet area. Near the Skyshard there.
    So, you know how when you're about to exit a cave, but the lighting is a bit funky and the outside looks more murky and dreary before you go far enough and it changes back?

Ohhh that reminds me of Skyrim (the game, not the country :tongue:)! So pretty!

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ELpON6t.png

The Great Shackle. Deshackled.

oJsoWTO.png

The Manor of Revelry

3HYU9bY.png

Lady Meridia's Domain
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YuMtclU.png

North Glenumbra, just south down the coast from King's Guard Dolmen.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that image, @ArchMikem.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eastmarch, just outside Voljar's Meadery:

Frozen%201.png

Frozen%202.png

Frozen%203.png

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @likelolwhat Hah I know exactly where the last two is. I've taken many a screenshot there for my desktop background.
    paganach wrote: »
    Love that image, @ArchMikem.

It's a very simple image, not that "impressive" though simplicity can also be pretty. I thought the lighting at that time was nice as well as the geography of the beach there.

I will add though that the beauty of this game has been...diminished in my view. At a glance when running around it really can be gorgeous, but stop and take the time to examine and you notice the methods the Developers used to implement the graphics. Such as the grass. Most of it are little more than 2D textures that are locked to your camera. They follow it where you look so the texture is always facing you. Because of this if you tilt the camera straight down, the textures go down with it until they all disappear into the ground.

I wonder if the PC version is different.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30g58jm.png

Stormhaven, Streets of Wayrest.

You can even notice there's an active Anchor in the distance.

TbVnB8m.png

Stormhaven, Wind Keep

zDAoR2m.png

Rivenspire, Edrald Estate

mlrTNjQ.png

Stormhaven/Bangkorai Bridge

khHbS0Q.png

Alik'r Desert, Sep's Spine

I'm pretty much hijacking this thread now aren't I.
    Edited by ArchMikem on June 5, 2016 7:48AM
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ArchMikem - Hah, I really don't mind though. I've been preoccupied with DB, and the lag in there makes it really difficult to turn up the graphics without crashing constantly. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. In the meantime, you are welcome to post any and all of your lovely screenshots!

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ArchMikem - Hah, I really don't mind though. I've been preoccupied with DB, and the lag in there makes it really difficult to turn up the graphics without crashing constantly. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. In the meantime, you are welcome to post any and all of your lovely screenshots!

Of course! Glad to contribute.

vtxQuov.png

Bangkorai, Kerbol's Hollow

It's funny cause I initially missed this place entirely my first playthrough. It's quite pretty and secluded.
  • Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    RUBdOQr.jpg

An old one I had saved. Now that I have my new computer up and running I'm going to be taking more.

This one's not scenery, but it made a very nice picture lore-wise. A portrait of regret.

JW5r82U.png
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tekyn You sir have an eye for this on you.
  • Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    @ArchMikem Thanks. I don't keep many screenshots relative to some, but I do enjoy getting good ones. I just nabbed the "regret" one there during my new playthrough with the new Khajiit (whom may have been rerolled again to tone down the "beefy-ness" that someone had to point out) and I might crop it just a tad to take off some from the right side. Even out the color a bit with the orange and blue light. I couldn't move the shot over anymore because one of the other companions is about two pixels off the left of the camera.

I have a few more old ones of scenery but my new computer does such a better job. I'm Tekyn on Imgur if you want to look at anything. I think I have all my pictures set to public.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tDltPVw.png

w0yjjrh.png

Southern Auridon

Sunset's give the best lighting. And Auridon is one of the most beautiful zones in the game.
  • Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    7a6iKvs.png

Slowly making my way through the game again.
  • Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    Another round of screenies. I finally started doing the Dark Brotherhood quest line on my rogue character. These come from my first trip to Kvatch. I stuck to the wall to get a good look at things. I also snapped some pictures of the lynx and badgers hiding around the edge of the map there. I'll tuck them away with my old picture of the squirrel on the bridge...

Edit: It's been bugging me... Is there any way to get rid of the slightly darker border it puts around screenshots? It normally looks good, but that seems like one of those things best done after the fact and not on the raw image.

bGfv6aE.png

bN2XXpu.png

sjb7iPa.png

26ErqY3.png

And, because not all of my screenshots are just scenery, here's one that I really liked.
    5PUaNtC.png
    Edited by Tekyn on June 24, 2016 5:47AM
  • Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    This one is my current background. I wanted to get a shot of the stained glass in the Brotherhood sanctuary, and the empty space in the top corner makes a good place for icons.

TVCMZuh.png

@ArchMikem Hey, noticed you have UI elements in a lot of your screenies. Random tip: I bound my "Hide UI" toggle to the minus sign on the number pad. It works great because it's on the very corner of the keyboard and I can slap it real fast whenever anything worth capturing happens. Derp.
    Edited by Tekyn on June 24, 2016 11:51AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekyn wrote: »
    @ArchMikem Hey, noticed you have UI elements in a lot of your screenies. Random tip: I bound my "Hide UI" toggle to the minus sign on the number pad. It works great because it's on the very corner of the keyboard and I can slap it real fast whenever anything worth capturing happens.

On Xbox buddy. All I can do is turn the quest tracker off.
  • Tekyn
    Tekyn
    ✭✭✭
    That makes sense, given your sig. Derp.

...DISTRACTION SQUIRREL!

BP2fnK8.jpg
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another playthrough, moar purty pics.

RLeTBHS.png

nE04sPf.png

5nQmvNN.png

Me and another guy hung out waiting for a World Boss to spawn.

83paA4u.png

I REALLY want to fight that guy. We got a Bone Colossus instead.

BTBdl1U.png

6b3KpSa.png
    Edited by ArchMikem on July 10, 2016 7:25PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour: the Great Shackle

Ooh good shot getting the sun in there. I just did that Quest the other night so here's a supplement to yours.

2HDgsEM.png

GaLd6fj.png

Fort Greenwall's Hidden History

7TqOO3Z.png

The Rift Plateau, Looking Southeast from the base of The Throat of the World
    Edited by ArchMikem on July 19, 2016 11:20PM
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    Stonefalls:

umFulG1.jpg

In ruis:

Jz2tWTT.jpg
    Edited by Mandragora on July 21, 2016 7:51AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Even the Harborage is beautiful:

f30de8c53bbfeeb8384a39dd851b66.png
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EleonoraCrendraven Ah you got the prettier Harborage. The Pact location is so dreary and miserable looking, then when I decided to peek into the ones in Glenumbra and Auridon they were so much more gorgeous.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    @ArchMikem I played different characters so I had the chance of visiting all three harborages. The second best in my opinion is the daedric one.