Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for SWEDISH guild [Xbox One EU]

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
Mature player (Breton Templar) curretly looking for a all out swedish guild to join or people looking to build a guild together for relaxed, casual gaming and end game content. Used to play with a bunch of friends but they have all moved on to other games.

Please let me know if you have a swedish guild I can join, if you want to join up and form a guild or if you know about a swedish guild that I can contact.
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!