The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Completely Unplayable

bugmom
bugmom
✭✭✭✭
So I've removed all addons, emptied the folder, emptied the saved variables folder and still getting fps of 4-15. Toon bugged out in IC and could not get through a door so had to use "stuck" costing 100 TV stones. Oh - and queue is not 113.

Sigh. My time here is done I think. However - if can find a PC somewhere, will all my stuff transfer?
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    If you're going to be using the same account you use now and using the same mega server you're using now all your stuff will still be there on your account when you login regardless if you're on PC or Mac
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88