Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEED HELP STUCK IN GLITCH SPOT

dj111532
dj111532
Soul Shriven
Need some assistance in stonewalls Xbox one NA stuck in glitch spot with no money to use the wayshrine
GT- DJKILLA305
Plz help
XBOX ONE NA
GT: DJKILLA305
NORD NIGHTBLADE
EBONHEART
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for sounding like a troll, but...
    How do you not have the gold for one wayshrine port?!?
    Unless you rolled a new character with nothing to their name but the starter clothes?
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log out, then back in again. Sometimes, the game will move your position away from these areas since they're technically not part of the player area. It worked for me a couple of times when I fell into rocks.
  • BucFanJKE
    BucFanJKE
    ✭✭✭
    Another option is to invite someone to a group. This can be a friend, or some random in the area that can hear your plea to get out of your spot. When grouped just select travel to player and you will travel for free.

I was stuck behind the large cage in the Shornhelm Bank. My friend and myself jumped on top of it to dance naked and play lutes for all the masses making bank deposits. Unfortunately I missed the jump and fell behind the cage in a small space with no way to get out. When I said I was stuck my friend also jumped back there to see. He ported to the Shornhelm Wayshrine and I traveled to him (because I'm a cheap ass).
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck.. travel to a guildie or friend somewhere NOT in Cyro. Its free. And, make it a habit if you are out in the middle of nowhere, check your guilds for a guildie who is in a zone you want to go to, even just to sell.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • fractalknight
    fractalknight
    ✭✭
    There is an option to get unstuck if you are hung up in an object. I forget where it is on the menu.
    Tarkus Aquila - Imperial Templar
    Klaaz - Khajit Nightblade
    Fractiz - Altmer Sorcerer
    Jonsir Vheti - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Kills-With-Grin - Argonian Dragonknight

Myrddin the Mystic - Breton Warden

PS4 ESOTU Adventurer since June 2015
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Go to options, help, get me unstuck.

Or travel to player (is free) you can choose anyone online that's a friend, guild mate
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an option to get unstuck if you are hung up in an object. I forget where it is on the menu.

(S)He said that (s)he can't afford teleportation get me unstuck charges the same price of standard teleportation to use. If you have no friends you are screwed and may need to submit a ticket and have a GM move you. Disabling emergency options because you are poor is the biggest BS I have ever seen, @ZOS can you at least make this free once a day if you are too poor?
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on September 3, 2015 12:29AM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭

(S)He said that (s)he can't afford teleportation get me unstuck charges the same price of standard teleportation to use. If you have no friends you are screwed and may need to submit a ticket and have a GM move you. Disabling emergency options because you are poor is the biggest BS I have ever seen, @ZOS can you at least make this free once a day if you are too poor?

I've had ZOS rescue me several times from "falling" through the game into the base programming under different delves, and a couple of times when the game, even after rebooting, wouldn't release me from a delve or the such.
    Just email them politely...they're quite helpful (until the EU XBox server drops it's bundle each week lol).
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)