Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any DC PvP focused guilds about ?

LondonLad
LondonLad
Hi there

Me and a friend are looking for a PvP focused guild on DC. We love to pvp and currently reside in black water non vet campaign. We have a couple of characters (myself a 49 Templar who is 50/50/50/50 - clothing/blacksmith/woodwork/provisioner - 48 NB - and currently playing//Leveling a DK for pvp) my friend has very similar level characters.

What we are looking for is a mature guild to have fun with, to group up and PvP with, to take the fight to AD//EP.
We have a wealth of experience when it comes to MMO's and PvP (still learning ESO tho!)

Anyway if you can offer us this then message me on psn - LondonLad77

Thanks
  • LondonLad
    LondonLad
    I guess all pvp focused guilds reside on EP and AD. :neutral:
  • LondonLad
    LondonLad
    Cmon DC where are you ?!?

I'm tired (and I'm sure you are too) of the AD//EP domination.
  • LondonLad
    LondonLad
    Anyone out there?

• vedinc
    vedinc
    Ezy Ryders Guild we do undaunted dungeons, quests and pvp hit me up on psn : vedinc
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
  • LondonLad
    LondonLad
    Will give you a shout later mate.
  • LondonLad
    LondonLad
    Hmm can't find you on PSN mate.
  • SaintBenghis
    SaintBenghis
    Soul Shriven
    try finding me instead mate,i'm in the same guild.....PSN BenghisKhan269
  • LondonLad
    LondonLad
    I was using the phone PSN app at the time and it wouldn't find him. Since then I have had crappy internet problems (constant outages) sky are sending someone on weds to sort it (I hope!) so I haven't been online much lately sorry!

But hopefully in time for the DLC.