Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hyperactive Mounts

Annalyse
Annalyse
✭✭✭✭✭
Horses sound like they are galloping now when at the normal pace. Why was that changed? It's rather annoying because I keep thinking mine is stuck on gallop (since that has happened to me many times in the past). It used to sound like a slow canter and it worked well.

Yes, I know it is a minor thing that doesn't matter in the scheme of things but it was an unnecessary change and makes no sense! Please change it back to normal.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it the audio? It seems like mine was taking tiny steps but more of them.

Maybe it's supposed to *seem* faster?
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Horses both look and sound ridiculous when they are moving at a full sprint, I hope the ridiculousness hasn't propogated into slower movement speeds too.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Is it the audio? It seems like mine was taking tiny steps but more of them.

Maybe it's supposed to *seem* faster?

It's both, the audio is different but they are also definitely taking fast tiny steps - it looks and sounds foolish. It might be to seem faster but it sure is not realistic.

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there's something physically wrong with a horse that takes little mincing steps at a gallop.