Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4-NA- Chillrend reset at 12 pm est

SCOTTI_SNIPE
SCOTTI_SNIPE
✭✭
Ebonheart we could really use some assistance in this campaign. We have absolutely no structure in pvp before the hours of 7 pm est, and itd be really nice if we could get a daytime guild over into this campaign...please and thank you?

It would also be nice if DC stayed and we made this as competitive as to the times when Poiym was still here.
PS4-NA
Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    Well Scotti, from what I've heard, he has been inactive and their guild is disbanding. The group of DC that was in the guild with him are creating a new guild. Though this is what i have heard and my understanding of it, whether or not they come to chillrend and stay, thats an entirely different question.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Vaska - vr16 Magicka Templar.
    The People's Champion - Work in Progress

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Wishful thinking lol. There was a storm of blues here last night though.
    PS4-NA
    Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • Judeau
    Judeau
    Soul Shriven
    Its so cute that you guys care so much our our DC drama :)
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    Judeau wrote: »

Nah, it's not so much that I care, it's the fact that I enjoy fighting the big names over in DC, we've been fighting since Azura's. It's fun fighting challenging players, not mindless zergs.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Vaska - vr16 Magicka Templar.
    The People's Champion - Work in Progress

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭

SCinsight may not care, but the rest of our guild does. You should come to Blackboot tonight and hang out with us. :)
    Edited by Eejit1331 on September 1, 2015 6:26PM
  • Judeau
    Judeau
    Soul Shriven
    That sounds like a trap! B)

• Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds like a trap! B)

o:)
  • henroc12