The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disapponted in new Campaigns

Nebthet78
Nebthet78
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For the record, I have to say I am disappointed in the new campaigns.

We need more 30 day campaigns where you take scrolls, keeps and resources like prior to this patch.
Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Annra
    Annra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    For the record, I have to say I am disappointed in the new campaigns.

We need more 30 day campaigns where you take scrolls, keeps and resources like prior to this patch.

I agree with you. And another question. Why do we need the same amount of AP for reaching the campaign goal, regardless if it's the 30 or the 7 day campaign? Gaining 100k in 7 days is impossible for most players.
    Edited by Annra on September 1, 2015 11:32AM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Could you guys please look into this and look at making a few changes.

- at least 2 more 30 day campaigns.

For shorter campaigns, reward tier goals need to be lowered as it is impossible to gain 100k in that time.

Hopefully this is an oversight.

Also, when you ended the campaigns early, you did not clear the board and give players their keeps back.... like on Thornblade. That gave Red an unfair advantage.

Thank you.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have to play a little more to get to 100k but it's doable. I've been homed in Haderus for most of my time playing PVP and usually am able to get the 3rd scoring tier provided I commit enough play time to do it, two or three successful evenings of PVP usually takes care of it. Granted if the enemy is zerging around and farming it gets difficult. Usually our leaderboards had people in high six figures or even 1 mill AP in a week (though many of those are repair kit emps).

I'm homed on Thornblade right now and last night we had some success gathering stones and surviving. The main issue would be the GoS zerg, but we only ran into it once. I think I finished the evening with 20-25k AP.
    Edited by Kartalin on September 1, 2015 7:52PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Could you guys please look into this and look at making a few changes.

- at least 2 more 30 day campaigns.

For shorter campaigns, reward tier goals need to be lowered as it is impossible to gain 100k in that time.

Hopefully this is an oversight.

Also, when you ended the campaigns early, you did not clear the board and give players their keeps back.... like on Thornblade. That gave Red an unfair advantage.

Thank you.
    They have to avoid the problem of doing a shorter campaign in order to get rewards more often. If you are going to have an imbalance, it is better to make it harder on shorter campaigns than to make it easier compared to longer campaigns.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    You have to play a little more to get to 100k but it's doable. I've been homed in Haderus for most of my time playing PVP and usually am able to get the 3rd scoring tier provided I commit enough play time to do it, two or three successful evenings of PVP usually takes care of it. Granted if the enemy is zerging around and farming it gets difficult. Usually our leaderboards had people in high six figures or even 1 mill AP in a week (though many of those are repair kit emps).

I'm homed on Thornblade right now and last night we had some success gathering stones and surviving. The main issue would be the GoS zerg, but we only ran into it once. I think I finished the evening with 20-25k AP.

That's part of the issue, a lot of people are complaining about the GoS zerging in IC right now which they were complaining about just before the release in Thornblade.. heck, ZOS didn't even reset Cyrodiil when the ended the campaign early!!! The hell is with that?

The problem is the whole PVP system is imbalanced and they don't know how to fix it and people are getting tired of dealing with it.

Basically the shorter campaigns now allow for a zerg like GoS to continually dominate the board and less active or abled Alliances are not going to be able to push back very well. Especially not with every one in IC now.

I ran 5 hrs in IC last night, I got less than 800 Tel Var stones. I was in a group of about 7 players. I tried soloing stuff later on and I received screw all for TV stones for the effort. I even grouped up with a couple to try White Gold Tower, defeated a boss and only got 11g... the three of us in the group were not happy.

But this is about the new shorter campaigns and I still think having only 1 is a really bad idea.
    Edited by Nebthet78 on September 1, 2015 8:21PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see what you're saying now, and I was also a little surprised the campaign was not reset. I didn't really notice anyone out ganking at the gates though so I entered without any issue, other than the long horse ride from Bloodmayne.

It'll be a transition, having just 1 thirty day campaign, but the nice thing is if you decide you want to play Azura's then you can set yourself to re-home to that campaign once the current 7-day campaign ends. It remains to be seen how competitive these different campaigns will be.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube