The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Pvp/pve guild with smartphone group chat app

wigglesgaming26
I have just started a new Pvp/ pve guild and have connected it with a group chat app for smartphones called groupme to convenience the guild members while finding a group for Pvp or dungeons. The guild is with Aldmeri dominion and all are welcome despite level and experience, this is for casual players, hardcore and all of the above.

If you are interested in being part of the guild message through this thread or my psn xDEEPNERMOUTHx
  • wigglesgaming26
    Bump
  • wigglesgaming26
    Bump
  • wigglesgaming26
    still recruiting, bump
  • wigglesgaming26
    afternoon bump
  • wigglesgaming26
    Night bump
  • wigglesgaming26
    Another night time bump up
  • entreritjqwe
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    PSN:vileng PSN:xiangyigg PSN:hudgreen PSN:holololi PSN:tank0038 PSN:opentank union weekly donations for the auction house 30K
  • wigglesgaming26
    I do not have a guild trader atm. This guild is for Pvp if you're interested
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at this thread was worth it just to see your PSN.
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • wigglesgaming26
    Looking at this thread was worth it just to see your PSN.

lol thank you
  • wigglesgaming26
    bump