The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problems I have noticed so far.

Sensesfail13
Sensesfail13
✭✭✭✭
List:

1. I did not receive my emperor skill points back I only received 300/306 skill points
2. The masonry repair kits received from campaign end rewards dont stack with those bought from vendors, although they are the same thing.
3. My end of Chillrend campaign reward only gave me 1 golden reward for a two week campaign ( crappy one at that ) when the campaign would have ended tomorrow. Id like to have this compensated because that is bs.
4. What in the literal hell is with the cost of the new inventory bag spaces??? 31k...46k... sell your children k.
5. Azuras star wayshrines do not exist on the map, just blank spots.

Feel free to add to the debacle
Wisherr, Dragonknight, Haderus, NA Server.
Wisher of Naught, Nightblade, Haderus, NA Server.
Guild officer: Abandoned Legion
  • Sensesfail13
    Sensesfail13
    ✭✭✭✭
    6. Youve made massive changes to everybody that plays playstyles and skills and you dont reimburse us a free attribute relocation, thanks zenimax.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    List:

1. I did not receive my emperor skill points back I only received 300/306 skill points
    2. The masonry repair kits received from campaign end rewards dont stack with those bought from vendors, although they are the same thing.
    3. My end of Chillrend campaign reward only gave me 1 golden reward for a two week campaign ( crappy one at that ) when the campaign would have ended tomorrow. Id like to have this compensated because that is bs.
    4. What in the literal hell is with the cost of the new inventory bag spaces??? 31k...46k... sell your children k.
    5. Azuras star wayshrines do not exist on the map, just blank spots.

Feel free to add to the debacle

1. thats a problem,has same thing happen to me last update with vamp/werewolf
    2. could be that they have different item ID's,hence why they dont stack
    3. that isnt that big of a deal honestly,be happy you got a gold item anyways
    4. wtf? lol thats a gold sink and a half
    5. they are aware,gina said theyre looking into it.
  • Sensesfail13
    Sensesfail13
    ✭✭✭✭
    7. Reset my campaigns but my campaigns are bugged with the lockout and now I cant enter the campaigns that I was in before and I cant set my campaigns to a new campaign because of a lockout.