Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus member but no Imp City

dbrand001
dbrand001
✭✭✭
I am an eso plus member but I cant access imperial city and it is trying to make me buy it from the crown store first.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Could you check and see if you have the ESO Plus buff?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • dbrand001
    dbrand001
    ✭✭✭
    Could you check and see if you have the ESO Plus buff?

Yes I do.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hmm okay. Could you show us what you're seeing (screenshot) when you try to access the Imperial City? If it's displaying as locked, could you make sure you have a home campaign assigned and try again?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • MisterJimothy
    MisterJimothy
    ✭✭✭
    Did you trying actually going into Imperial City? The Crown Store Imp City is if you want to buy it out right. If you're a sub, you just get in.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    A guild mate had homed to Azura's then guested over to Haderus where I was. The IC gates showed as locked for him on the map, however when he rode down to the gate he could get in.

It may just be a display issue.

Also, make sure you've set a default campaign. I noticed when I was on the PTS when I hadn't set a campaign, but looked at the Cyrodiil map (from outside Cyrodiil) the gates showed as locked. This fixed itself after a campaign was set.

Hope that helps.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • billcage
    billcage
    Same problem for me . I am %100 sure about joining correct server.
  • billcage
    billcage
    Problem is solved when i restarted the game.
  • Airavis
    Airavis
    I am having the same problem. I have been using Imperial city for 2 weeks now as an ESO plus member and today I cant zone in sewers without the game asking me to buy IC from crown store. I just checked my account status and its saying Im active member. Also it take me 6 log in attempts to load ciirodil before I encountered this bug. I had some log in error over and over.
  • Airavis
    Airavis
    I just checked my account status again and it does seem that my recurring monthly payment was dropped for no reason. I just renewed my monthly subscription. Hopefully now I can access IC again.
  • Calans
    Calans
    My ESO membership shows active, but it's not showing up on my character screen in-game. I can't get into Imperial City or receive the bonuses for ESO plus.
  • Crusades
    Crusades
    ✭✭
    Same situation as these guys, current eso plus member but can't get back into city. Also the eso plus buff is not showing up in character screen.

NA-Xbox One
  • unde4dbread
    unde4dbread
    Soul Shriven
    NA- XBOX ONE
    No ESO plus buff on character sheet, no crowns, no access to IC.
    Been a member for a few months already and I just received a renewal notification so my membership is definitely active.

Any resolution? Because as a monthly subscriber, this is beyond ludicrous.
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I just signed in and am having the same problem. Checked my subscriptions on my console and it says I am subscribed to eso until next month but if I go onto the Microsoft site it isn't in my subscriptions and I also went through my bank statement and realised I was NOT CHARGED for this months eso plus renewal so it seems that my subscription has been dropped and my console is displaying my subscriptions wrong.

Purchasing ESO Plus membership again fixed my problem and I now have my buff and dlc access back, tho my console still displays that I now have membership until November.

Hope this helps someone
  • mdziur
    mdziur
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue and it is still not resolved!!!!! I HVAE HAD THIS ISSUE NOW SINCE THE IC WAS RELEASE!!!!!!

ESO SUPPORT has been failing. I have been a paying member since game launch on the PC and my ESO membership was working fine before the IC update!!!!

NOW I DO NOT HAVE ESO PLUS BUFFS AND I HAD TO PURCHASE THE IC CONTENT TO GET BACK INTO THE IC!!!

WHY THE *** DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE IC IF I AM ALREADY AN ESO PLUS MEMBER AND WTF HAPPENED????!?!?!?!?!?

FIX THIS ***!!!!