The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So If I was to sub right now I would get the DLC?

t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
I would get the DLC?

or idid I I have to be subbed before hand?
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as you're subbed, all DLC is included in subscription. Doesn't matter when you do it -it becomes active.

And when you unsub, unless you have subsequently bought it with crowns, you lose access to it.

Edited by wraith808 on August 31, 2015 6:48PM
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. From what I hear you will have access to any DLC content while you are subbed. If you drop your sub you will lose access to the DLC and be required to either re-sub or purchase it with crowns.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tist wrote: »
    Yes. From what I hear you will have access to any DLC content while you are subbed. If you drop your sub you will lose access to the DLC and be required to either re-sub or purchase it with crowns.

^ This is correct.
    Edited by MissBizz on August 31, 2015 6:49PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.. if you sub a year from now, and the servers are still up, yes, you would get the DLC... however, the minute your sub expired, so would your access.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/212035/

Anyone who owns ESOTU and has an active ESO Plus membership will also automatically have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack. If your ESO Plus membership ends or lapses, you will no longer have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack content and areas, but you will still have any items you earned while you had access. If you do not have an active ESO Plus membership you can purchase the DLC game pack for 2,500 crowns via the in-game Crown Store.

RIF.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could sub for 2 months and play all the IC then after that unsub and then if you still want access to the IC, just buy it with the 3000 crowns you got from 2 months worth of subbing. Or save those crowns and buy Orsinium.
    I'm kind of a small deal!
  • t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
    I understand now thanks guys : )