The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Roll dodge penalty cooldown?

Sneaky-Snurr
Sneaky-Snurr
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title states, does anyone know if there's a cooldown for it? Like would it always give 33% extra stam cost to perform the next roll regardless of when you do it again?
The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
    EP CP810 Nightblade
    AD CP810 Templar
    AD CP810 Dragon Knight
    AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
    DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
{PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the title states, does anyone know if there's a cooldown for it? Like would it always give 33% extra stam cost to perform the next roll regardless of when you do it again?

For the PTS it was originally based on anything within 4 seconds. Your feet glow green letting you know that it's there for the next cast.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

For the PTS it was originally based on anything within 4 seconds. Your feet glow green letting you know that it's there for the next cast.

Short and sweet info. Thank you. :smile:
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime
    NA Server - Kildair
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait for this update, sick of roll dodgers.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah? Prepare for endless damage mitigation to replace it. There are builds so broken they can tank endlessly and put out massive dmg at the same time. Enjoy and you will miss dogerollers
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll dodge, then immediately switch to your character sheet and look at the active effects. It shows up as dodge fatigue, and lasts 4 seconds I believe.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

Yeah? Prepare for endless damage mitigation to replace it. There are builds so broken they can tank endlessly and put out massive dmg at the same time. Enjoy and you will miss dogerollers

Yup, they hit for over 10k... Yeah, people are going to miss shield stackers and dodge rollers
    Edited by MrGrimey on August 31, 2015 5:50PM
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll dodge, then immediately switch to your character sheet and look at the active effects. It shows up as dodge fatigue, and lasts 4 seconds I believe.

I did not know that. Thank you. :smiley:
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}