The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there anywere I can level from level 47- level 50 quickly

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
I've done the final assault quest and finished it at level 47. I'm stuck. I've done all the quests in ColdHarbor and I really don't want to level up through PVP cause that takes too long.

I'm Ebonheart Pact btw.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Cliffs of Failure in Coldharbour is a good grind for 47-50. Good luck!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You missed alot of content, quests, bosses, etc, if you're done with Coldharbor and only at level 47. I hit V1 half way through Coldharbor.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • gamsir
    gamsir
    ✭✭
    You missed alot of content, quests, bosses, etc, if you're done with Coldharbor and only at level 47. I hit V1 half way through Coldharbor.

This!

Go back, explore locations, do small quests, do any dolmens or world bosses that you've missed. Completing these task/quest will still give you the same amount of xp even though you're at a much higher lvl (min xp / quest is locked in eac zone).

Exploring, alliance main quests and the above is more than enough to get you to vet 1 lvl.

• qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Grind zombies in coldharbor. Fastest way to level up thise final few levels.
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are zombies in cold harbour?
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Southeast corner of coldharbor. Vile Laboratory maybe? They spawn fast and are easy to kill. Cliffs of failure is nice too. I just prefer zombies, because well... they're zombies
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodil dailies are nice. Bruma can be done fast and its a lot of xp.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Southeast corner of coldharbor. Vile Laboratory maybe? They spawn fast and are easy to kill. Cliffs of failure is nice too. I just prefer zombies, because well... they're zombies
    There are only 2 times I've ever gone a-grinding on any of my characters. One was in a dwemer ruin (and I was there for dwemer scrap, not for XP), and the other was the Vile Laboratory you mention. That wasn't for XP either (although it did get me a bunch) - that was because I was hoping to get a lot of worms from the zombies so I could go fishing. I learned that it's a far better spot to grind XP than to grind worms - I was sadly disappointed with the number of worms I ended up with.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ++

On my first character, I was doing Caldwell's Silver at level 48. When I went Skyshard hunting, I couldn't believe how much of Coldharbour I had missed. I found areas I didn't even know where there!

By the way: How are you stuck? If you've done the MQ, you can speak to Caldwell and set your path to another faction area. You'll hit VR1 in no time.