The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sword and Board Questions

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
I PvP more then PvE for the record, and play imperial for just about everything.

Just a general question, how should it be used in PvP? I prefer it to 2h to be honest, I win the majority of fights, just when I have about 10 or so on me I lose. Still survive a while too. I don't perma block as I regard it as a bore.
I was also wondering, can you bash uppercut? I've tried doesn't seem to work.

I also am unsure what class to play as, I am playing as a DK at the moment, but want to try something new, templar and NB I have been looking at particularly (never rolled a temp before) and I was wondering how these would synergize with me, (I prefer stamina based it seems) I also have no idea what to have as my backup weapon, I always get told to do 2h for dps, but I never use it cause I don't like it, I kill just fine with sword and shield. (Thinking use backup bar for utility maybe)

I've also asked what I should use magicka for if I was a sword and board stamina nightblade, any suggestions? Dark Cloak for it's cleanse I reckon, anything else?

Oh and I was wondering what sword and board abilities should be present, I was thinking the following, the gap closer, puncture (to attract guards to me when sieging, as lowbies sometimes get a bit too much aggro than they really want) Low Slash (Unsure what morph) and defensive posture (for it's added mitigation, however I'm unsure if it's useful to be honest.)

May ask more questions below
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB