The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

im looking to join a guild with a guild store vender. on xbox one.

TRU_KILLER_787
Anybody wants to invite me to there guild im looking for a guild with a guild store vender. I am a V5 and a wolf so I could offer free bites. My gamer tag on xbox one is TRU KILLER 787
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    In addition to posting here, you might also want to check out the guild recruitment section of the forums and see if you can find anything to your liking. It is located at the very bottom of the forum's homepage. Make sure you select the correct section for the platform & server you play on. Good luck!
  • TRU_KILLER_787
    Thanks.
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Send me a friend request ame I'll invite you top a couple tonight when I get off work. My Gamertag is blat b00m
  • CMDR_FACE
    CMDR_FACE
    The Clot Thickens

I'll shoot you an invite
  • TRU_KILLER_787
    CMDR_FACE wrote: »
    The Clot Thickens

I'll shoot you an invite
    where is ur guild vender located? I cant find him.