The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial DK or Imperial Templar as main PVP Character?

ZeFeZ
ZeFeZ
Got both at Veterean 14, but can't really decide which of the both is the beter all rounder for PVP focus?
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think DK is better for PvP at this time.
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar is better...
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [troll]The Magicka NB sounds best.[/troll]

Guess you'll have to take them on a trip around Cyro, with Imperial City up and all the mechanics changes. Not that many people would be able to answer you right now.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.. over all..from reading posts and playing some on PTS, any just starting out would prob find Imperial NB to be optimal.....

But.. since you have both at VR14, pick Temp. My DK will be there after all (since its the only one at VR14 atm) crying about so many skills being under-powered and being an Argonian. I will say your Temp, if he can spam shards and heals, will be more appreciated by you and your group.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dk better solo, templar better in groups
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    It all depends on your playstyle, neither of them could be suitable for you..
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • ZeFeZ
    ZeFeZ
    I like the spear of the Templar, never get's boring but read a lot of stuff of templars not being that great anymore after the update.
  • Paradox
    Paradox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Between the two, Templar.

If you want advice on a class in general, go Nightblade. Both Templar and DK are essentially useless in comparison. This patch has made them damned near useless for anything but pve.
    Ebonheart Pact
    @iHateReloads
    Tank And Spank - DragonKnight
    I've quit the game until ZoS stops acting like the community are children, and start actually listening to us.
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    Paradox wrote: »
    Between the two, Templar.

If you want advice on a class in general, go Nightblade. Both Templar and DK are essentially useless in comparison. This patch has made them damned near useless for anything but pve.

Not true. I had big troubles with my magicka templar in 1.6, but after 1 day test in IC, i can tell you that some NB's had bad surprises. NB is all about burst, with the new change, 2-3 shot vs an heavy armor guy is nearly impossible. Only sorcerers are a problem because of the tp
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely say Templar. They actually are doing very well in the new patch with IC.