The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA/PC server just lagged hard killed me, then kicked me off.

ontheleftcoast
ontheleftcoast
✭✭✭✭✭
I think the NA/PC servers are down. I was in Malabal Tor and suddenly started having nasty lag problems. Of course it started in the middle of a dolmen. After dying from lag I reconnected only to die and get booted. Now I can't even log in.
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it's going on with other servers too. Perhaps all of them. The interwebs will run red with blood again...
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh... wonder if it's that same L3 problem?
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even if it is (and thus nowhere near ZOS's fault) I doubt ZOS will be able to control the ragequitters as well as they did Thursday night. Twice in a row isn't exactly confidence-building.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.