The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Assassination level stuck at 49

Real_Hawk
Real_Hawk
Hello, I leveled my Assassination skill level 50 today. I got the passive Hemorrhage wich requires level 50 but the skill still shows that i am level 49 with a full bar. How can i fix this? This is very anoying.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    If I'm understanding you correctly, your Assassination Skill Line is at 49, but you have completely filled the bar and it hasn't ticked over to 50. Is that right?

If so, I would try completely logging out of the game (if you are on console you may even want to unplug the machine). Give it 10-15 minutes and then log back in. It may just be that you have a display error and doing these things will clear it up. If not, I would fill out a support ticket with customer service and see what they say.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bar may look full, but you're probably still under the exp limit. I see this all the time.

Try finishing another quest or kill some higher level enemies. This should push it over the edge and get you to 50.
  • Real_Hawk
    Real_Hawk
    After leveling assassination to level 50 3 times in a row it finaly stays level 50. I think Violynne is right, i was still under the XP limit. My bar was bugged or something.
    Edited by Real_Hawk on August 31, 2015 1:14PM
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skill bars are bugged, that's a thing.

Yesterday, I started leveling 2 handers on a NB, I hit rank 20, try to get the Reverse Slash skill...

*clicky clicky clicky*

Nothing happens, the (+) button is there but nothing happens.

I farm a bit... "Your Two handed skill is now rank 19".

the (+) disappeard, can't get Reverse Slash.

i keep farming, hit rank 20, and can finally get it.

Erhmardergerdderp.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.