The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still no crowns

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
It's past the 27th that when Microsoft billed me for eso plus, and guess what no crowns that's a shocker.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is the 4th or 5th thread that I've replied to regarding this issue, hoping that a mod will see at least one of them and respond.

August was the first month that I did not receive my monthly crowns, and seems to be when many others first encountered this problem. I'm assuming that when I log in tonight, my September crowns won't be there either (my renewal date is today).

They are going to lose a lot of money on this if they can't get this fixed. There are players who want to subscribe to ESO+, but ZOS' inability to solve this issue and unwillingness to even acknowledge that it's an issue is going to turn a lot of would-be and current subscribers off.
  • Balthyzar
    Balthyzar
    ✭✭✭
    Mine renewed the 9th and I still don't have mine either. It took 2 weeks in august to get them but zos eventually came through. I'm still waiting for a current resolution though. This is why I stopped spending money on warframe and if I didn't love the elder scrolls so much I would've stopped here as well. I have no doubt I will eventually get my crowns but I'm not sure how many more times I can put up with jumping through hoops to get what I paid for.
    Balthyzar,
    Heir to House Dagoth & last of the Aundae
  • sinisterhulk94
    give us our crowns if ur STILL lookin for proof that i still have it other than the proof from microsoft saying its payed and renewed and me still getting my eso plus buff and oh ya me getting the dlc for free then i cant help stupidity and btw i wont be able to play the dlc for a day and a half cuz it says i must wait to change my home and guest thx to u idiots
  • BlueGreenMikey
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    This is the 4th or 5th thread that I've replied to regarding this issue, hoping that a mod will see at least one of them and respond.

August was the first month that I did not receive my monthly crowns, and seems to be when many others first encountered this problem. I'm assuming that when I log in tonight, my September crowns won't be there either (my renewal date is today).

They are going to lose a lot of money on this if they can't get this fixed. There are players who want to subscribe to ESO+, but ZOS' inability to solve this issue and unwillingness to even acknowledge that it's an issue is going to turn a lot of would-be and current subscribers off.

It's all fun and games until someone files a class-action lawsuit.
  • ThinkH2o
    ThinkH2o
    Soul Shriven
    That's what I had to do, I had to email them constantly and show a screen shot of my purchase and told them I'd be taking legal action to get what I am owed. They then gave me the 1500 crowns I was deserved.
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    take it up with customer support or call their technical support about billing it should work
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    take it up with customer support or call their technical support about billing it should work

That's what I'm doing. Really sucks having to go through an extra process of contacting customer service, waiting for the automated email only to contact them again if our issue is not resolved and then finally getting them. It is especially not cool when we pay for a premium service. It stinks that we have to also pay attention and keep track of our crowns so we know when to contact customer support again.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's all fun and games until someone files a class-action lawsuit.

Erm...I had no intention of filing a class-action lawsuit, just dropping my sub.

In any event...just got an email that my August crowns have been credited. However, yesterday I did not get my September crowns. :s

Planned to wait until tonight and see if they are there, since they ask that you wait at least 24 hours from renewal to see if they show up. So, only a week to get my August crowns through my support ticket. Hopefully, if I don't have my September crowns, it will only take another week. :p Even so, I don't want to have to go through this every month, so I'm still strongly considering dropping ESO+.
  • MadLax
    MadLax
    @Jayne_Doe, Your renew date is just bad timing. I dont think the underlying problem is fixed yet..
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, can you please create ONE thread for missing crowns on consoles, similar to vampire/ww bite trading has now. I feel bad for these guys, but if I see one more post about "where are my crowns?" I'm going to punch the screen.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    ZOS, can you please create ONE thread for missing crowns on consoles, similar to vampire/ww bite trading has now. I feel bad for these guys, but if I see one more post about "where are my crowns?" I'm going to punch the screen.

Yes, I'd love for ZOS to create ONE thread for this, as that would mean that they've at least acknowledged that this is a problem. Until they do, though, you'll see more of these as many people just post a new thread rather than look to see if one has already been created. I've responded in all of them in the hopes of keeping them all at the top where the mods can see them and realize that there is an issue. Having just one thread would assist them in better tracking the problem.

And, I was a happy go lucky ESO+ subscriber for the first couple of months. Had no issues with my account initially and honestly wouldn't have known it was an issue if I hadn't seen one of these posts. I saw someone mention that August was the first month that they didn't receive their crowns, which prompted me to look more closely at my crown balance and figure out that I hadn't received mine either.

I'm happy to report that it took only a week from opening my ticket to receive my crowns, so please be sure that you open a ticket with support and provide them with all of the information that they request. However, I did not receive my September crowns even though I still have my character buffs and the IC DLC is unlocked in my collections (it is not unlocked, however, in the crown store). So, there is an issue specifically with the crown store, as our renewals are feeding properly from XB/PS since we have all the other benefits of membership.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 17, 2015 6:38PM
  • SnakeBytes_77
    I'm on PS4 with the same issue. Waiting for a response to my trouble ticket now.
    Keeper of Reptiles
  • bloodandbourbon
    Still haven't gotten my crowns, they stopped responding to my ticket after they said it was being transferred to someone else. Now I'm thinking I have to start the process over again :(
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still haven't gotten my crowns, they stopped responding to my ticket after they said it was being transferred to someone else. Now I'm thinking I have to start the process over again :(

Exact same thing as me, first they made me SS my Microsoft purchases to prove I paid for it (Like why can't they see this on their end?) then its been silent since then.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you guys haven't noticed there are a lot of ppl missing crowns. whether it be console or PC. I know I'm missing 5500 crowns and zos is saying the same thing everyone else is experience. either wait 72-96 hours, or constantly log and relog until it appears. from those 2 comments signifies that they employed ppl that are morons. I know previous times ive purchases crowns ive gotten them instantly until now. hmm, mustve been when the servers crashed and they lost all there logs. typical.......
  • StarWhispers
    My husband and I just recently purchased tamriel unlimited and then a 1 month plus subscription to test it out. He got his 1500 crowns but I have yet to get anything. It shows that I have a buff for xp and gold but I am getting less then him while we are playing together, on characters of the same level and on the same missions. Is this normal?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My husband and I just recently purchased tamriel unlimited and then a 1 month plus subscription to test it out. He got his 1500 crowns but I have yet to get anything. It shows that I have a buff for xp and gold but I am getting less then him while we are playing together, on characters of the same level and on the same missions. Is this normal?

It's not supposed to be normal, but for the past 2 months, this has been normal for me. Just submitted another ticket with ZOS to get my September ESO+ crowns that were not credited to my account. Have all the in-game buffs and access to DLC, but no crowns. First two months of ESO+ on console was fine (was also fine the whole time I had ESO+ on PC), but since August, no monthly crowns until I submitted a ticket.

Also, everybody, please make sure you reply to your ticket every couple of days to keep it open. Even though they told me that my ticket was escalated, I kept replying to keep it open. I received my August crowns within a week of submitting the ticket.

However, I am done with ESO+ and they've lost a loyal subscriber since early access on PC.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 21, 2015 5:51PM
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not supposed to be normal, but for the past 2 months, this has been normal for me. Just submitted another ticket with ZOS to get my September ESO+ crowns that were not credited to my account. Have all the in-game buffs and access to DLC, but no crowns. First two months of ESO+ on console was fine (was also fine the whole time I had ESO+ on PC), but since August, no monthly crowns until I submitted a ticket.

Also, everybody, please make sure you reply to your ticket every couple of days to keep it open. Even though they told me that my ticket was escalated, I kept replying to keep it open. I received my August crowns within a week of submitting the ticket.

However, I am done with ESO+ and they've lost a loyal subscriber since early access on PC.

I have sent numerous replies back and forth, but the last one I sent with the statement and xbox account info they needed for proof has somehow been ignored. Even mailed them again with all the mails attached and still no response. I guess everyone went on vacation or quit.......

• twhiting9275
    Haven't received mine in months either.
    At this point, you'll want to contact your credit card provider, report it as a fraudulent transaction (company refuses to deliver). Maybe if enough of us do that, that'll prompt Zen to get off their fat tail ends and do their jobs properly
  • chefyoshio
    im suppose to recieve mine on the 9th or something around that time.. whenever it came out for ps4.. its now 9/30 .. 20 days later and ive put in 5 petitions and still have not recieved my crowns.