The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hunting Feature .. anyone ?

Seantsubakiprb18_ESO
Seantsubakiprb18_ESO
Soul Shriven
Sometimes when i'm not leveling or questing , i go out of the main road into woods in any current zones to collect materials for my crafting and explore around. Prefer on foot and without any addons because i feel like it makes the exploring and harvesting adventurous and fun.

Anyway i notice that there are many wild animals ( non-aggressive ) such as deers, rabbits and monkeys running around waiting for players to kill them or sometimes hunt by aggressive npc .. So i was thinking instead of just 1hit kill, why not add a Hunting feature for that? From what i can think of.. you can let the player to get a hunting gear, normally bow ( non-combat ) or even traps to use to hunt for animals in the wild like in those games such as "Hunter Trophy" or "Deer Hunter"making those creature invulnerable to kill by normal combat weapon, but can only able to kill/hunt by the hunting gear. Using basic crouch to sneak and wait for the prey to stop moving and kill it from the distance with basic aiming skills. Ofcourse it doesn't need to be hardcore. Can be another world skill line like Legerdemain. And the rewards can be meat and leather for basic but above that getting trophy such as horns, deer antler, or rabbit fur to be able to sell to NPC for some golds ( around 50g to 500g ) or maybe even more depending on how hard/rare the creature are to hunt. Or can even make it able to hang as a trophy in your house if the housing system is hopefully adding soon.

The point is that i feel like these animals could be put into better use with a content such as like this one which let players to hop on some side fun experience after long hours of questing , dungeons or pvp in late game. Ofcourse this is just a basic concept and if your interested and have better idea please do share. After all Tamriel is beautiful and I think it can be more fun.

Sorry if my english is weird since is not my main language.
Edited by Seantsubakiprb18_ESO on August 29, 2015 9:43PM