Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone know where i can get white meat?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
do i buy it from the store or something?
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Criagslist
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monkeys are best bet.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Criagslist

o.O
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Monkeys are best bet.

where monekys at?
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's lots of them in early AD zones (and I think Alik'r Desert in DC too). I believe the other sources of white meat are pigs and guar.

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    There's lots of them in early AD zones (and I think Alik'r Desert in DC too). I believe the other sources of white meat are pigs and guar.

so theres nowhere to buy ?
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try guild stores. I don't think NPCs sell them.

• IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭

Where do I go to get guild store do I have to be in a guild?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tuna-chicken of the sea :wink:
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    do any guild traders sell white meat ?
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »

No. There should be at least one guild trader in every major city. You don't have to join anything, they sell to non-members.

• IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »

No. There should be at least one guild trader in every major city. You don't have to join anything, they sell to non-members.

do u know if any of them sell white meat? cause the ones ive been too seem to only sell recipes
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, I don't know of any. TBH if you really need it, try Monkey's Rest in Auridon. Just north of the main city there. If you can't go to Auridon yet, make an AD alt, the journey is quite short and safe by road. Then transfer the white meat over to your main via bank.

• IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    No, I don't know of any. TBH if you really need it, try Monkey's Rest in Auridon. Just north of the main city there. If you can't go to Auridon yet, make an AD alt, the journey is quite short and safe by road. Then transfer the white meat over to your main via bank.

thanks ill try monkey rest
  • snackrat
    snackrat
    ✭✭✭
    Pigs, monkeys, and guar (esp pony guar) are good sources of white meat. They are each common in DC, AD, and EP zones, respectively.

Don't forget you can also loot food from containers - not only can (and do) owned containers often contain food, the can be in stacks as big as three at a time.
    Edited by snackrat on August 29, 2015 12:00PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure grocers usually sell white meat, but buying ingredients from grocers is expensive. Your best bet really is to go to Monkey's Rest in Auridon (even folks who aren't AD can easily do this by rolling a new AD character and going there - it's easy to get to without ever having to fight anything, so even a level 3 in soul shriven gear can do this), and spend a little while slaughtering all of the constantly-respawning monkeys there. As a bonus, they also drop bananas!
    Edited by UrQuan on August 29, 2015 4:35PM
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • gilbegger
    gilbegger
    ✭✭✭
    (snickers)

Is the name of my pigmy goat.
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    If you need white meat hang around in Riften and listen for people that talk about the pig farming patch.....I have over 20,000 whitemeat in 2 mule characters.
    When you hear it mentioned, just ask....most people are more than willing to help others out ;)
    What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?