The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pls allow us to "preview" the skills before "confirm" points

TheDarkShadow
TheDarkShadow
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure this is the place to post this thread so if you could Zen mods, pls move it to the right place.

As the title said, I want to see the morphs skills before "confirm" my skill points. Right now, the only way to see morphs is to spend points on the skill, and then if you don't like their morphs, you will have to pay again to reset skill points. I know there are some sites to preview skills but not all of their data is up to date and the damage of the skills there are very different in game with all gear and stats... Pls make it like the Champion point or attribute points, you can add and remove them as much as you like, but everything only count when you hit confirm.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, they did a great job with champion points, really allowing us to explore possibilities before committing. Skills could use that.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure this is the place to post this thread so if you could Zen mods, pls move it to the right place.

As the title said, I want to see the morphs skills before "confirm" my skill points. Right now, the only way to see morphs is to spend points on the skill, and then if you don't like their morphs, you will have to pay again to reset skill points. I know there are some sites to preview skills but not all of their data is up to date and the damage of the skills there are very different in game with all gear and stats... Pls make it like the Champion point or attribute points, you can add and remove them as much as you like, but everything only count when you hit confirm.

You can see the tool tip for what damage they do just like cp
  • gamsir
    gamsir
    ✭✭
    I actually agree, but in the meanwhile;

www.uesp.net

IMHO the best elder scrolls sources.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can see the tool tip for what damage they do just like cp

Not of the morphs. Some morphs have different damage with the base skill.