The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cadwells almanac

CharmedCoolcat
CharmedCoolcat
Soul Shriven
Hello, i'm missing the last three for completion. Mistfall, jorunn's stand as skuldan. What happens I've finished everything even the wittestadr lifeline quest. After that quest I go to joruns stand I've acept the quest I've to butrn for locations after finisch the first quest another marker comes for accepting, I went first to clear my grad wood to clear inventury. I go back. The second questgiver is gone. Can't find hI'm nowhere. Also even the questgiver at the beginning of that cave is also mor there. Everyone sees that women outside not me, people can't share quest with me. I'm trying now three days for a solution. I've contacted the support but they always come back with questions did you Finnish that and this. Yes I've finished every quest I can find in East march. I got even the explorations achievement. I've even look @ achievement of quest in the achievement menu, and all done exept this three. If someone has a solution pls advice, I can't go to daggerfall as long this is not completed. All other maps of the almanac is 100 procent completed.
Thank you.