The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thoughts on My build?

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
I am very comfy with this, I primarily name the first bar, so I'm just going to name that one.
I have the following, Shield Charge, Talons, Unstable Flame, Lava Whip, Coagulating Blood, Magma Shell
I wear full heavy and my stats are the following
Magicka 12, Health 12, Stamina 11, I am level 36.
I win the majority of fight's last a while in big ones when I'm being ganged up on, usually survive still as the DPS's arrive right on time.
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good till you hit vet ranks.
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko what happens again? People get smarter or something? About 1/10 atm are long fights for me, usually when they spam ward and I can't burst them down (CBA To switch to my backbar 2h, doesn't feel right at all).
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends what your goal is. I'm assuming your a DK who wants to tank in PvP?
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko I just want to tank in PvP (Ik its different to PvE) I would like some none DK opportunities though, as that would be something less popular.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    From my own personal experiance a dk tank is simply annoying, not very threatening. A simple mass hysteria and a few dots is all it usually takes.