Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Dumner Kresh Robe (vet 1 rank)

Ravens-Sonata
Ravens-Sonata
✭✭✭
I just hit V1 on my templar - does anyone know know where or what merchant sells V1 Dunmer Kress Robe???? The one I have is lvl46 and I cant craft Veteran levels yet.

Edited by Ravens-Sonata on August 28, 2015 1:37PM
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ravens-Sonata you need to mention your faction/alliance buddy for any one to help you. Even then id hold of making VR1 gear it is almost the same as Level 50 gear which you can make and use up the resources you do have
    Edited by willymchilybily on August 28, 2015 1:38PM
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    The char that just hit V1 is DC and is a templar The highest lvl of the Dumner Kresh Robe I can find is 46 or 48 I found it at a merchant in the Hollowed City.

GT Ravens Sonata
    Edited by Ravens-Sonata on August 28, 2015 6:23PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The char that just hit V1 is DG and is a templar The highest lvl of the Dumner Kresh Robe I can find is 46 or 48 I found it at a merchant in the Hollowed City.

GT Ravens Sonata

Umm.. frankly, Why? you cant find it from a NPC merchant because you are looking for a generic Kresh Robe. Coldharbor is designed to cap out at level 49. Find someone in one of your guilds to craft you a 5 pc set of VR1 gear. Or go ahead and fight Molag Bal so you can get to your Cadwells Silver zones. Check guild traders in the area, they might also have something.

Oh, and the factions are:
    DC Daggerfall Covenant
    EP Ebonheart Pact
    AD Aldmeri Dominion

Whats DG?
    Edited by Darlgon on August 28, 2015 4:26PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People actually buy gear from the NPC vendors???
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    People actually buy gear from the NPC vendors???

Sometimes we have no choice - not everyone crafts or get the drops needed at the time

• jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    You do have a choice. Buy from guild stores or better yet ask someone to craft it for you. I'll do it for you if you're xbox NA.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u are hard up for v1 gear then there are guild stores you can try. Npc vendors are scaled to area level so you wont get v1 level gear from npcs unless you complete main quest and go for cadwells silver.

If its an emergency then loot the white gear from racks or urns you find in coldharbor. A lvl 50 item is bound to come up..
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!