Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Pvp Vampire Nightblades?

Swindy
Swindy
✭✭✭
I'm a stamina Imperial NB with WW on Xbox EU.

I don't like Pvp but with no other solo Pve available at present, and through insightful argument from some on here, I'm trying out Pvp, & yes I truly suck...either as a tank or glass cannon, my deaths are fast and frequent (when the server was up lol).
I was easily losing to a lvl 25 NB Vamp, & I'm VR14 at that point I was tank...I only won after I WW which easily disintegrated him.
I cannot see how anyone can Pvp s&b or 2H at all lol, & as a medium DW NB I'm failing against others badly as I'll ask of below.
Mostly Sorc's & a few NB's have easily killed me 2/3 to my solo (duh), & what I THINK was a Vamp NB easily 1-1.
I'm not upset, I'm not expecting Pve technique/build to easily alter to Pvp...I am disappointed I am of such little use to others in large group fights though as I'm constantly quickly targeted 2/3 to 1 and eliminated quickly.
I applaud their tactics, but not my playing ability...even 1-1 I'm easy meat.
I've been reading up on Vamp attributes but I'm still ignorant of the hows & whys.
I love my WW but as I'm considering a second character from scratch, it seems a Sorc NB Vamp seems to have a lot of added stealth/regen options, & I'm a sneak & skulk kind of player, so the transition to magic in stealth may suit me.

Questions:
Now I believe I was killed by a (Vamp?) NB who managed me with only 5 attacks, 4 were NB attacks, one magic of 10k+, all without me able to sight him at all, & nor could I hide with Cloak. I've heard of potions that remove my cloak ability, but him not being visible to me, how was this possible?...I can't be that blind out in the open can I?
Second question is the lvl 25 Vamp NB was bleeding me dry of health successfully without harming me much with his melee or that jumping on me as a bat thing...how so? (I thought I was toying with him for 1-1 melee practice until after 90 secs I noticed he'd drained 75% of my HP & he had a full bar.)

I can feel the rotf I'm offering up here for serious Pvp guys. :smile:
II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)