Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Twin Dragon Society - EB - Recruiting

Evolution319
The Twin Dragon Society is recruiting active players. We are building towards end game however all levels and classes are welcome.

We are friendly, helpful, and growing. What we look for are players who want to have fun, progress in game, and enjoy playing with their teammates. Currently 43 members in looking to build into a self sufficient trading guild as well. We have a good amount of crafters, but let's be honest, you can never have enough.

we have low level players as well as veteran ranked players. We run dungeons, some pvp as well. My psn is ll_Unrated_ll (those are L's) reply here or send me a friend request to my psn and mesage me there with any questions you might have if you are interested.

Thank you, and well met

Unrated

• Evolution319
    Currently now at 45 members and still recruiting.
  • Evolution319
    Congratulations we have finally hit 50 members and ourguild store is open. We are currently working towards building up to get a trader. Still recruiting.

Unrated
  • Evolution319
    Still recruiting and looking for more active players to build with =)

Unrated
  • one_man_riot87
    My psn is one_man_riot87 send me an invite I just started a new account so I'm only level 6 right now but I'll level fairly quickly
  • Thecapeo
    Thecapeo
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: thecapeo
    Looking for some people for pledges/trials/etc. Have a couple other VR14 friends looking to do the same as well.
  • Evolution319
    Riot I am at work currently but I put it up on our board to have someone send an invite but if you don't get one before I get home in the morning I will send it to you myself.

Thecapeo - message my psn so we can talk more.

thanks,

Unrated
  • liftedfromsmoke
    Looking for an invite Gt: Liftedfromsmoke appreciate it
  • liftedfromsmoke
    Psn account I meant, im a rookie but not to mmos level 11 but im on everyday usually so shpuldnt take too long to level also looking to get my metalworking up there as well would love to contribute to your guild
  • Evolution319
    Hi Lifted,

I'll send you an invite in the morning when I get home from work.

Talk to you soon,

Unrated
  • Evolution319
    Still recruiting....however...

Currently I am now emphasizing pvp. Although we are taking all recruits, I would like to say those who are focused on pvp are especially being looked for by us. Message me here ll_Unrated_ll (L's) or on my psn.

Talk to you all soon

Unrated
  • Evolution319
    still looking for more players.

Unrated
  • Evolution319
    Still recruiting players of all types and levels.

reply here or message my psn ll_Unrated_ll (those are L's btw) If you'd like to learn more about us.

Respectfully,

Unrated
  • Evolution319
    Still looking for more active players

message my psn for more info ll_Unrated_ll (those are L's)

Unrated
  • Evilapex
    Evilapex
    Hello I am a VR 10 and really looking to do dungeons with people. I am really hoping to get in a solid group who runs frequently to gear up and tackle the new content with :)
  • Evilapex
    Evilapex
    oops PSN name is evilapex lol
  • Evolution319
    Still looking to add more active members.
  • Evolution319
    Still recruiting