The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Do you bust in on 1 v1's ?

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mostly just watch or ride past them if I think its a decent 1v1 fight.

Tough as some say if I see its some rookie vs some experienced PvPer I will interfere.

But if I'm on my gank build, then sorry, everything dies (unless they kill me ofc) :trollface:
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    not back when I played:D I considered 1v1s a sacred form of combat and despised anyone who interrupted them.
    Options
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I jump in and kill wether it's an impromptu duel or an organized duel. This is a war and there is no room for honour or "duels".
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I see someone get ganked I will jump in. If one of my healers get caught I will step in. I generally will leave 1v1 alone though. Set up duels are pretty obvious to spot but I think sometimes they aren't placed in good spots (heavy traffic areas)
    Options
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, ZoS made pvp for small-large group fights, not solo. There is a reason why zos have not made anything for solo pvp.
    ~Thallen~
    Options
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, ZoS made pvp for small-large group fights, not solo. There is a reason why zos have not made anything for solo pvp.

What is the reason?
    Options
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »

What is the reason?

If i see an enemy, I'll kill them. If they yell at me that its a duel ill say that im playing the way zos intended.
    ~Thallen~
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do unless the other person starts attacking me, which happens a lot
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All depends on who the other player is, for example, if it was Kris I would streak(naked) in there with my sorcsploiting dawnbreaker. Apart from that I reach into my backpack and beat my drum until it's over and then applaud whoever won.
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
    Options
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    I lock on to anything with low health like a heat seeking missile.

Should have picked a better place to duel. In fact, My playstyle as a nightblade entails killing people who are already being attacked.

Sometimes I like to think of it as putting them out of their misery, but really I just want to TBag them afterwards.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
    Options
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlounderOG wrote: »
    I lock on to anything with low health like a heat seeking missile.

Should have picked a better place to duel. In fact, My playstyle as a nightblade entails killing people who are already being attacked.

Sometimes I like to think of it as putting them out of their misery, but really I just want to TBag them afterwards.

Yes..well..you are a nightblade...and DC..

That's a bit classist and factionist of me, but that's that's how ZoS intended me to be ;)

Options
  • EliteGunner_PSN
    Teargrants wrote: »
    I have to join in because of my RP persona.

wpid-index6.jpeg

I'll do this as well unless there's clearly a set up for 1v1 (like, 5 people on each side sitting in chairs). In which case, my RP persona is to revive them once they die.
    Skooma Smugglers/Soulless Knights/Speed Dealers

V14 Templar Healer AD, PvP and PvE (who goes full healer in PvP anyway?)
    Options
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the names, if I recognise one of them (Regardless of faction) i'll /sitchair for a good show.
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Options