Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Recruiting for end game guild EP

deadlykitten6

We are a medium sized guild of experience high level players. We have very experienced people in vet dungeons trials pvp and a lot of master crafters as well. Looking for end game players vet 10 and up preferably but if your close you can contact me to. Everyone is very helpful we will help you learn the mechanics of dungeons or trials or help craft sets things for research farming spots grinding spots etc. I would like to find a few more people so we can run trials a few times a week. We already do pledges and dungeons daily. There is always someone willing to run something with you. Also we try really hard to help people gear up at end game. I personally am a vr14 sorc vr5 healer and vr2 nightblade with all crafting at 50 and 9 traits researched on some things.

REQUIREMENTS- must have mic, no arguing or fighting, must be mature, no derogatory psn names no elitism (we offer help never tell you how to play the game)

Contact- psn deadlykitten6 send friend request and message when you will be on and i will group with you and run a vet dungeon to see if you fit with our group.
(not a test on your skills but your attitude)