Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Bow skill level wont raise....

Krazy_ADHD
I cant seem to get my bows skill level to raise, at all... im currently level 13 with a bow skill level of 1. Iv killed 30 level 7 zombies and it hasnt moved a hair... any suggestions?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Kill creatures that are within 5 levels of your current level (so at minimum they would need to be Lvl 8)...You won't gain any experience if they are more than 5 levels below you.
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    What ally said plus if you can get someone to craft you a bow with training on it, it helps alot.
  • deadlykitten6
    the more skills on your bar from that specific line will level you faster as well. It is not just attacking them with the trigger button but using things like snipe ( i cant remember the first skill in bow line)
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like everyone said above, plus put bow skills on your bar, even if you don't use them they will level up as you fight.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Krazy_ADHD
    worked just like you said. thank you all!