Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A simple request

HyperiousInfected
Xbox one EU server - wondering if anyone could sell me some kuta runes for vr 1 I would need to discuss price but I'm looking for around 5,000 gold for 10-15 basic runes, no glyphs just the runes... I've seen them go for these prices but as I say, we would have to discuss further,
Thanks,
Hyprr
Edited by HyperiousInfected on August 28, 2015 1:27AM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to sell any, but do you mean 5k for 10-14 kutas??

Also, they'll close this thread.
  • HyperiousInfected
    @Brrrofski yeh, apparently they are what they are on PC but I don't know for sure...
  • HyperiousInfected
    I also don't mind if they shut this down as long as they give me some website or such where I can go to get this request sorted out....
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ummm on xbox one single kuta goes for 5-8k. That's standard and accepted. Getting 10 at 50k will even be very hard to do

Console and pc prices are very different.

They won't give you a site, just tell you to use guild stores.
    Edited by Brrrofski on August 28, 2015 12:38PM
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @HyperiousInfected ,

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting Introductory thread, WTB/WTS or trading threads aren't allowed on our forums. Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.