Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New * PS4 * Daggerfall Convenant Guild * IMPERIUM *

mmitch1972b14_ESO
mmitch1972b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Imperium is a brand new guild looking to increase our player base. Our goal isn't to be the largest guild (although we do want to at least be large enough to maintain a guild store lol). Instead, we are focusing on including people that are about having fun while still being driven at excelling in the game.

Our "About Us" credo:

"Imperium is a growing guild focused on developing a strong group of PVE and PVP players. We are committed to helping each other have fun while maintaining a high level of maturity, integrity and honor. Now lets conquer Tamriel!"

* We are presently in open recruitment phase allowing all ranks to invite to the guild.
* Guild bank is open to all members above recruit level.
* Money contribution is not required unless the guild wants to partake in having a guild trader at a later time (but you will never be kicked for lack of contribution).
* Free set armor is provided to guild members that achieve the Praetorian rank through contributing to the guild.
* Seeking experienced players to fill officer roles which include the ranks:
- Centurion of War (PvP officer)
- Prodigy of Lore (PvE Questing officer)
- Dux of Dungeons (PvE Grouping officer)
- Masters of Craft (Guild crafters)

If this sounds like a fit for you, give us a try. Seek out "Pepp" or "Iron_chef07" in the game or leave a message here!
Edited by mmitch1972b14_ESO on September 7, 2015 11:47AM
  • Dead__Hearts
    Dead__Hearts
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I've just leveled my Khajiit (AD) Templar to 45, and I realized that it was a horrible triple combo. I'm just not fulfilled with the race, class and faction I chose. Since I heard about ESO I have planned on creating a Daggerfall Covenant character, and I have done just that as of now. I have a Redguard Nightblade that I seek to level all the way through, albeit I will primarily be focusing on PVP.

I'd love to join, my PSN is Dead__Hearts, that is with two underscores.
  • Defyantly
    Defyantly
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join this guild and help build it. Although I am new to the game and only have a lvl 18 Templar I am currently grinding my crafting skills so I am completely down with helping out by donating mats and armor for use of fellow guild members. I also will be starting a dunmer DK that will be a primary pvp char. PSN: Defyantly
  • mmitch1972b14_ESO
    mmitch1972b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I've just leveled my Khajiit (AD) Templar to 45, and I realized that it was a horrible triple combo. I'm just not fulfilled with the race, class and faction I chose. Since I heard about ESO I have planned on creating a Daggerfall Covenant character, and I have done just that as of now. I have a Redguard Nightblade that I seek to level all the way through, albeit I will primarily be focusing on PVP.

Thank you for your interest Dead__Hearts and Welcome to the Guild!
  • mmitch1972b14_ESO
    mmitch1972b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Defyantly wrote: »
    Would love to join this guild and help build it. Although I am new to the game and only have a lvl 18 Templar I am currently grinding my crafting skills so I am completely down with helping out by donating mats and armor for use of fellow guild members. I also will be starting a dunmer DK that will be a primary pvp char. PSN: Defyantly

Thank you Defyantly for wanting to help the guild grow!

I sent you a PSN friend request!! The guild invite will follow. I'm working on becoming a master crafter and have tons of traits that I can share with you.

Pepp (GuildMaster)
  • mmitch1972b14_ESO
    mmitch1972b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest Dead__Hearts and Welcome to the Guild!

Just a fair warning for all of you guild recruiters which have open (or not difficult to achieve) bank access. Dead__Hearts is to be cautious of before allowing access to your Guild bank as he took a good amount from our bank recently then Guild Quit. I know I can protect the Guild bank by not allowing access so freely and I probably will set it up to only allow those to it with proven history in the guild.

I post this only to hopefully prevent it happening to your guild if you happen to have an open bank type setup.