The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob Questions

mchagan38b14a_ESO
I hate the dam crosshair, I use wsad for movement but you have to use the mouse to turn and have crosshairs on tgt with elevation changes etc I need a thrid hand to use my skills. How do pc users deal with this, gaming mouse?
Im just Vet 2, Im taking it vet 14 geared players pwn you? is this game gear driven,?My toon seems to hit like a wet noodle at vet 2. I am speced for pvp sorc magic based.
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaming mice are really nice. I use the Razor Naga so my skills are all mapped to the buttons on the mouse. Makes it a lot easier.

Yes this game is gear driven.

My biggest advice to you is to just hang in there and keep learning from other experienced players. There is a lot to learn about this game so don't get discouraged if you are not as effective as you want to be.
    Edited by Kobaal on August 28, 2015 5:27PM
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, razor naga. Must have imho.

Yes u need the gear. But also the fps and the low ping. The game is very unforgiving atm abiut slow reactions. Wether they are yours or a hardware/ping problem does not matter.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I also have a Razer Naga. It's a very good pickup.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar