The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Not Receiving Crowns after being a Plus Member Going on month 2

TheOneMVP
TheOneMVP
anyone else have issue not receiving there crowns I have sent about 9 emails to eso they replied asking for screenshot proof I sent it and that was last Thursday its now a week later they have not respond at all the money is gone from my account and I don't know what im suppose to do now im kinda lost if anyone has good advise please help me out I feel like I have done everything they have asked and now im getting ignored.
  • XxTemppyxX
    they didnt even respond to my email..ill send them another one tonight ..
    Riding hard every a shooting star---Come to life, open mind, have a laugh at the orthodox---Come, drink deep, let the dam of mind seep---Travel with great Elan, dance a jig at the funeral. (Nightwish)

• MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue. AD NA Xbox 1. Sent a ticket last night and received a crap can response stating it can take up to 48 hours to be awarded and by the time I sent the ticket it had been 96 hours.
  • XxTemppyxX
    its been weeks for me..sent a ticket last week..nothing yet so far :p
    Riding hard every a shooting star---Come to life, open mind, have a laugh at the orthodox---Come, drink deep, let the dam of mind seep---Travel with great Elan, dance a jig at the funeral. (Nightwish)

• TheOneMVP
    TheOneMVP
    XxTemppyxX wrote: »
    its been weeks for me..sent a ticket last week..nothing yet so far :p
    Man I don't understand is eso stealing money from it's plus members?

• TheOneMVP
    TheOneMVP
    I was suppose to get my crowns on the 15th my friend got his I have sent about 8 emails and all the emails stopped on last thursday
  • XxTemppyxX
    TheOneMVP wrote: »
    I was suppose to get my crowns on the 15th my friend got his I have sent about 8 emails and all the emails stopped on last thursday

idk man..i havent heard back..no answers on the posts...i was suppose to get mine around the 14th..

• TheOneMVP
    TheOneMVP
    Wow the slack
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys blame Zeni as if it's been 100% their end or their fault. They're not thieves, nor are they in the business of "taking your money" without providing the products purchased. It blows not receiving your goods, especially for as long as it's been for some of you, but maybe this information will help (for those on the Xbox One).

After a week of dealing with M$, it turns out that there was an account history issue with players on the M$ side that prevented auto-payments from going through. Rather than also refreshing their system, they only fixed the overall issue, which, unfortunately, still didn't resolve on the individual player side. Once M$ refreshed their payment history, ESO+, including other M$ payment related notes finally started showing up. Per one of my guildmates, Zeni needed a screenshot of the account history. A snippet from what Zeni said via an escalated ticket:

"Now that they refreshed your account, the transaction should show up on your transaction history. Do you have an updated screenshot of your transactions on your Xbox account?

As soon as we see that, we'll add in your missing crowns. I'm sorry that you have to keep responding back to us but as soon as we get your updated sheet, we'll add in the crowns nad you should be good.
    "

My guildmate has done that and is now simply waiting to hear back from Zeni.

From what I can gather, this issue ultimately stemmed from the M$ end, which was ultimately causing some sort of disconnect between the two parties.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • XxTemppyxX
    never said i blamed them for anything mate..i personally was just wondering whats going on..as this is strange.

• TheOneMVP
    TheOneMVP
    OmniDevil wrote: »
    You guys blame Zeni as if it's been 100% their end or their fault. They're not thieves, nor are they in the business of "taking your money" without providing the products purchased. It blows not receiving your goods, especially for as long as it's been for some of you, but maybe this information will help (for those on the Xbox One).

After a week of dealing with M$, it turns out that there was an account history issue with players on the M$ side that prevented auto-payments from going through. Rather than also refreshing their system, they only fixed the overall issue, which, unfortunately, still didn't resolve on the individual player side. Once M$ refreshed their payment history, ESO+, including other M$ payment related notes finally started showing up. Per one of my guildmates, Zeni needed a screenshot of the account history. A snippet from what Zeni said via an escalated ticket:

"Now that they refreshed your account, the transaction should show up on your transaction history. Do you have an updated screenshot of your transactions on your Xbox account?

As soon as we see that, we'll add in your missing crowns. I'm sorry that you have to keep responding back to us but as soon as we get your updated sheet, we'll add in the crowns nad you should be good.
    "

My guildmate has done that and is now simply waiting to hear back from Zeni.

From what I can gather, this issue ultimately stemmed from the M$ end, which was ultimately causing some sort of disconnect between the two parties.

I sent screen shots over 10 days ago and they stopped responding not one response since I sent the screen shot proof I purchased my crowns my friend emailed them one time with no screenshot and got his crowns so this post of yours means nothing
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sent screen shots over 10 days ago and they stopped responding not one response since I sent the screen shot proof I purchased my crowns my friend emailed them one time with no screenshot and got his crowns so this post of yours means nothing

Actually, it does mean something. The fact your friend followed the same process and it worked for him, proves that it has at least worked for someone else. It may be taking longer for you, but remember you're not a special case and you're not being singled out. Don't give up and keep at it!

Proud Member and Officer
    Character List
  • TheOneMVP
    TheOneMVP
    OmniDevil wrote: »

Actually, it does mean something. The fact your friend followed the same process and it worked for him, proves that it has at least worked for someone else. It may be taking longer for you, but remember you're not a special case and you're not being singled out. Don't give up and keep at it!

No my friend didn't follow the process he emailed them saying he didn't get crowns no screenshot so once again ur comment means nothing they messed up period and the fact that I sent them all they asked for and the completely stop responding to me after I sent proof is crap
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    No my friend didn't follow the process he emailed them saying he didn't get crowns no screenshot so once again ur comment means nothing they messed up period and the fact that I sent them all they asked for and the completely stop responding to me after I sent proof is crap

Now you just sound like an ignorant petulant child. If you have to blame someone, blame yourself for taking things personally. Advice is given and you instantly attack that person for trying to help. Good luck with getting your crowns. I'll be sure to update my ignore list.

Proud Member and Officer
    Character List