• vizionblind_ESO
    vizionblind_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PC unable to login
    Options
  • ravendies
    ravendies
    ✭✭✭
    NA server no announcements and login failed, EU server announces there login failed, internal error.
    Worst part is just got my PS4 back from sony yesterday after the Blu-ray drive died. :/
    Was planning on buying the Imperial DLC now, not sure if I'm going to.
    Edited by ravendies on August 28, 2015 3:33AM
    Options
  • sheggorathb16_ESO
    EU PC server here, I keep getting an incorrect password message along with https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/ and all related pages on that site timing out/are unavailable. As long as I'm not hacked I'm happy to sit it out with a glass of whiskey. The only thing thats got me worried is the last thing I did was enter a portal to one of the mages quest areas to do with Sheogorath... Hm, maybe my more popular counterpart in insanity is messing with me and/or the servers again...
    ... ҉ ⚝ ⚛ The one and only ⚡ᚺεǥϑ☉ᚱꜽ♰ϗ, whoever I am, I'm ȿℌͼℊƍ◎ℛ⎃ᛏ♄ the skooma cat. ⚛⚝.. ҉..
    Options
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eu megaserver, just got kicked and can't log in anymore now. it says login incorrect information.
    Options
  • kamohs212eb17_ESO
    kamohs212eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    sagitter wrote: »
    Eu megaserver, just got kicked and can't log in anymore now. it says login incorrect information.
    Incorrect login information as well, cant log in for a hour now. For first half-hour i couldnt log in even on forums, because of "incorrect...". Couldnt even log in on Account, because site crashed on that page.

I hope, ZeniMax will feed my horse and gain me few levels because i'll cancel my membership if they dont. Things like that happens more often than usual. Suddenly crashes, dcs in middle of combat/dungeon, those crashed loading screens between locations... Yey, its funny, when you need 2-3 hours to find a group with their tool, come back from cyrodiil for 15 mins, everyone is waiting for you and... loading screen for *** minutes. Alt+F4, you logging... and no group anymore.

I mean, Zeni made a decent work here from start. No broken quest matched yet, no teleporting bots everywhere etc.

But only benefit you gain from membership is 10% exp. Those crowns are much cheaper to buy in Store than get from membership. Its only to support game. And i dont wanna support one that took a 6 months to raise a horse (3x60 = 180 riding skill points, 250g and 1 day delay each), but prevent you from that by crashing. Just to force you to buy those "upgrade your horse!" packages, yey?..

Need to go on work in 20 mins, cant play ESO there. Will be back home only at 8-9pm (its 7:13am here now).
    Options
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone,

We are closing this thread as there is already an active discussion thread on this topic located here. We thank you for your patience as we continue to investigate these reports.
    Edited by ZOS_Brett on August 28, 2015 5:04AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.