Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One: Looking for some VR14 players to do pledges on a daily basis and grind dungeons.

DangerArchie
DangerArchie
Soul Shriven
I'm in need of some decent Vet 14 players who want to knock out the Undaunted pledges everyday and grind dungeons for gear. I want to try to stockpile some keys for the launch of Imperial City and hopefully get a couple monster helms as well. I would really like to grind Vet Darkshade Caverns (Engine Guardian Helm) and City of Ash (Valkyn Skoria helm and CoA armor sets). My policy has always been if your willing to help me get the gear I want I'm more then willing to help you get the gear you want. So if you want to run other dungeons lets throw them into the rotation. Ideally I'd like to join or put a decent group together so we can tackle the new Imperial City dungeons. I'd also like to complete Dragonstar Arena but I would personally like a monster helm or two before jumping into the arena maybe even hit Vet 16 if it means vet 16 gear. If you have a group and need one more or if your looking for a group add me as a friend or send me a message on Xbox. I'll also try to check here periodically for any replies. My info is below:

GT: Danger Archie
Role: Vet 14 DK Tank or DPS (I've got gear for both)
Times: weekdays - 5:00pm to 10:00pm mountain time / weekends - I'm on most the day usually
  • DangerArchie
    DangerArchie
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry for the double post but I forgot to mention I'm on the NA server and I'm part of the Ebonheart Pact.
  • woojmcd
    woojmcd
    Ebonheart Pact
    DPS/HEALER Templar

Grinding for Engine Guardian (Darkshade) or Bogdon's Flame (Elden Hollow) sets

Message aruban scuban on Xbox one

Times: EST 7 pm - 2 am Friday thru Sunday
    Xbox One
    Salidan V14 Templar • Fel Winter V7 Nightblade
  • woojmcd
    woojmcd
    Sorry for the double post but I forgot to mention I'm on the NA server and I'm part of the Ebonheart Pact.

Add me aruban scuban for farming

Engine Guardian/Bogdans Flame
    Xbox One
    Salidan V14 Templar • Fel Winter V7 Nightblade