The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is been leggy sense yesterday, and still laggy

lCuban
lCuban
Something is going on my NAT is open, I keep getting kick every 5 minutes sense last night...
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please post this in the Technical Forums section for the platform you play on. That's the only way you will receive assistance.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete
    Edited by Kobaal on August 27, 2015 4:45PM
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • UndoubledZim
    UndoubledZim
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issues on ps4, since the server maint I have severe lag issues, all other games work fine.
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that title completely wrong, was hoping for some nice NSFW ankle shots :(
    Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
  • icontested
    icontested
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tors wrote: »
    I read that title completely wrong, was hoping for some nice NSFW ankle shots :(

You are a perv. Skip over the kneecaps and straight to the ankles.. Confirmed
    Voted and Current reigning champion of most handsome ESO player of 2013-2016