The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The final assault

EnglishDragon17
EnglishDragon17
✭✭✭
I died by the portal guardian and respawned miles away, now I have to spend ages getting back so I just turned off teso cus I cant be bothered, why did this happen. Also I don't get why the mages and fighters guild are going to attack molag bal when the companiens were. it doesn't make sense!
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the time you wrote this, you could have been back on the battlefield. I dont know why this happend and probably noone else does. We cant be bothered to die while questing because it's a pain in the bottom.
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I died by the portal guardian and respawned miles away, now I have to spend ages getting back so I just turned off teso cus I cant be bothered, why did this happen. Also I don't get why the mages and fighters guild are going to attack molag bal when the companiens were. it doesn't make sense!
    I agree that this is irritating, as the same thing happened to me on at least two playthroughs. There needs to be a respawn point near the portal, by that bridge. And if there's one there already (which I think there might be), it needs to be consistent that you respawn there and not back at the beginning.

The Fighters Guild and Mages Guild are attacking Coldharbour to end the Planemeld. You and the Five Companions are attacking Molag Bal to reclaim your soul. Two different parts of the same invasion.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭

It's clear from your confusion regarding the story that you probably wasn't paying attention to the story anyway and so that resulted in you turning it off, because you're just not interested enough to take it on the chin and keep going!

Bugs are present, we all know this but we must persevere until otherwise. If we rage quit every time we encounter a bug or something annoying then we wouldn't get anywhere!
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite