The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small group sorc PvP (Xbox One)

• AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Good video overall and it's nice to see other console players in action. I particularly commend you on your escape at 5 mins!

Can't help by notice the start of the vid mainly consisted of fighting low level players, your CPs twinned with your level 46 (or so) friend, couldn't have been that challenging.

Keep them coming though, what campaign and server you in/on?
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • RagingAtLife
    Good video overall and it's nice to see other console players in action. I particularly commend you on your escape at 5 mins!

Can't help by notice the start of the vid mainly consisted of fighting low level players, your CPs twinned with your level 46 (or so) friend, couldn't have been that challenging.

Keep them coming though, what campaign and server you in/on?

Thank you :) , also I'm in Blackwater blade but as soon as I'm VR I'm heading to haderus or chillrend as my home and the other as the guest , and also yea next vid I'll be sure to fight more challenging players and also more zerg diving
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    Why did the arms glow with orange light?
  • RagingAtLife
    NGP wrote: »
    Why did the arms glow with orange light?

It's a UI bug when Sorc's disrupt someone casting they sometimes get the orange glow on their arms
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love Jace the planeswalker (makes me wanna make a character and name him Urza)

Hmmm

Nice job btw :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RagingAtLife
    Gotta love Jace the planeswalker (makes me wanna make a character and name him Urza)

Hmmm

Nice job btw :)

Hahaha xD and thanks :)