The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Shadow Walker set, which boxes?

Gern_Verkheart
Gern_Verkheart
✭✭✭✭
As the title says, I am going to start trying to get the shadow walker jewelry (rank 14). However, before I waste all my AP, I want to know I am buying the correct boxes. So, which boxes do I buy, and from which vendor?
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In your factions home camp you'll find vendors like the rest of the game(weaponsmith, clothier, armorer,) for the shadow walker, you'll need to find the leather worker for the armor pieces I think. The clothier won't have it and the jewelery is from a different vendor I think, I can't remember which one but they only offer accessory boxes.
    NA/PC
    Options
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    small medium armor boxes vr14
    jewelry boxes vr14
    Options
  • Prophetxofxpain
    glavius wrote: »
    jewelry boxes vr14

Why small medium armor box? Why not the large boxes? Does it only drop in the small boxes?
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: »
    jewelry boxes vr14

Why small medium armor box? Why not the large boxes? Does it only drop in the small boxes?

Boots and legs are the only armor pieces and both of those are found in the small boxes.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want the boots and the jewelry and those come from the small / jewelry boxes. The large boxes give you the larger armor pieces like the chest piece, etc.
    Edited by Kobaal on August 27, 2015 7:28PM
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
    Options