Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Messages Across Tamriel

DMuehlhausen
DMuehlhausen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I've been given the quest, and gone to Mournhold but Vanus is not spawning.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you talked to Thrush and Naryu in the Mages Guild?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Ya once those two are done arguing he should show up for you.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They don't even show up. I knew it was something like that. I enter the Mages Guild and run to both ends and there aren't any NPCs talking that I can click on.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the map marker pointing to? Maybe you missed talking to Galerion the "first" time when this quest started, and need to find him somewhere else first. He may be near the city entrance or the wayshrine.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He "popped" up when I ported back in at Windhelm. I looked around there but didn't see him. It's been a couple levels since I've gone back there. I'll check tonight. I just hadn't cause it says Hint*Go to your capital city on the quest.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He "popped" up when I ported back in at Windhelm. I looked around there but didn't see him. It's been a couple levels since I've gone back there. I'll check tonight. I just hadn't cause it says Hint*Go to your capital city on the quest.
    Ah that might be it. If you don't talk to him when he first pops up, or run too far past him, he disappears and goes somewhere else, and you have to talk to him there before Thrush and Naryu appear in the Guild. Do you have a map marker for him at all? If you can't find him anywhere in Mournhold (the wayshrine and the entrances are most likely), you could also try Davon's Watch.