The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Aydinn 1vX, Farewell 1.6~

Kova
Kova
✭✭✭✭✭
OR "Have you ever noticed enemies don't attack together in action movies?" *cue intro music*

With 1.7 knocking on the postern doors, I wanted to commemorate the passing of our current patch with some fights I was able to get after struggling with Nvidia's shadowplay. These fight's are my first ones with a new controller so please excuse the jerkiness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbqdgJovIvA
EP Sorc: Aydinn
AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
EP Stam Sorc: Kós
AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that you play with a controller. Your animation cancelling is really good with it.

You've improved significantly since the last video I watched of your's. Good stuff. (:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice vid :)
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DisgracefulMind ,

Thank you! It doesn't hurt that I had phenomenal teachers.
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice fights! You seem to do very well under pressure. I also like that you are very keen on your target's movements, and anticipate their moves. It is refreshing to see another player that is a bit more passive and defensive, rather then immediately engaging any target on sight. ;)

Not sure if it was your video graphics or editing, but the night-time footage was too dark, which made it hard to see what was going on.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    Nice fights! You seem to do very well under pressure. I also like that you are very keen on your target's movements, and anticipate their moves. It is refreshing to see another player that is a bit more passive and defensive, rather then immediately engaging any target on sight. ;)

Not sure if it was your video graphics or editing, but the night-time footage was too dark, which made it hard to see what was going on.

Ah, thank you for mentioning this. I edited one video with youtube and it seems to have saved that setting for every upload. I'm currently fixing it and it should be back to normal soon.

As for the playstyle, reactionary fights are still great but it feels better to just let things happen. Then again, I don't need to tell you that. I tried to after sitting back and watching you take out that group near Arrius the other night, but I couldn't type your name into a tell fast enough before having to fight someone else. /w Qaevi....r av...Mor *snipe snipe snipe*
    Options
  • izjiz
    izjiz
    Tree kiting was on point ;)

Good stuff.
    Izjiz - Dc NB v14
    Izjïz- EP temp v14
    CEzy - DC sorc v14
    cezy - DC dk v14
    Izjiz Jnr - AD DK v14
    īzjiz - DC NB ( khajit ) v14
    cEzy - EP Sorc - v1
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kova wrote: »

Ah, thank you for mentioning this. I edited one video with youtube and it seems to have saved that setting for every upload. I'm currently fixing it and it should be back to normal soon.

As for the playstyle, reactionary fights are still great but it feels better to just let things happen. Then again, I don't need to tell you that. I tried to after sitting back and watching you take out that group near Arrius the other night, but I couldn't type your name into a tell fast enough before having to fight someone else. /w Qaevi....r av...Mor *snipe snipe snipe*

haha yeah, I get that a lot. XD (when they finally type my name correctly)

Edited by Lord_Hev on August 27, 2015 10:49AM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL I just had a flashback to our first (neverending) fight where I tried to get far enough to type safely, but close enough to see your name.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Much RP.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options