The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 annoying quest markers

Dixon_sider
Dixon_sider
Soul Shriven
hello, i have been playing elder scrolls games since morrowind and i find the quest markers to be a bit frustrating ever since they have been added. i tried to set my settings to get them removed but it still displays where my quest is on the map and in game no matter what. The best part of these games is the immersion and the amazing quests but when there is a quest marker it feels like im doing chores because it takes no thinking/reading to find the location. i was wondering if anyone else feels the same way on xbox or ps4? maybe if enough people responded they could add a setting that lets you take away all quest markers in general? please say so if you do because i would love to be able to play this game without markers. i am going to hold off on playing the game until the option gets added so i don't spoil the story.