The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO Crown Store Vanity Pet Ideas

BluSpixMacaw
Vote for your favorite ESO Vanity Pet Idea
Edited by BluSpixMacaw on September 2, 2015 9:30PM

ESO Crown Store Vanity Pet Ideas 61 votes

Guar
4%
GilvothAndarnecapnbinky 3 votes
Spider
8%
AlienSlofMoxan3MBERLegolessThe_1st_Dovahkiin 5 votes
Young Wasp
13%
SeliqueRev RielleVolkodavAldia_of_DrangleicSarevoccViscousSummer88CaliberSHBluSpixMacaw 8 votes
Wolf
29%
AzureButterflyredcloud1187_ESOLumiSpiderg1rlNovaMarxCillion3117TheShadowScoutDiab3ticBatmanTessieAbehAzazelsAbyssSkullstachiomysterceeMadmel1987Empress_MatherTheLastNabeelMrsTrickyKittyMissFairy 18 votes
Giant Snake
9%
BenjaminHejselLevo18KraziJoeThe_4O4AllAmericanProphetChibiMechaX78 6 votes
Kwama
3%
WhiteCoatSyndromeCadelay 2 votes
Nix Hound
9%
Ja50nXAuricleBabeestorGorGuyNamedSeanPaazhahdrimaakCloudless 6 votes
Saber Toothed Cat
8%
Lil_kittyEasily_LostPeel_Ya_Cap_517CompletelyToastSertith 5 votes
Donkey
9%
FishBreathDerNachtfalterTheHeroQueenKewaGRakerburn22Yakova 6 votes
Crocodile
3%
TheDoo87AlmightyGoldfish 2 votes
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guar
    just like in morrowind traveling dunmer salesmen and ashlander salesmen would bring thier goods of armor and weapons and potions and ingrediance for foods and potions and items for sale would put those items into the back packs on the guar.
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Young Wasp
    Thank you for voting
  • ChibiMechaX78
    ChibiMechaX78
    ✭✭
    Giant Snake
    The pony guar would be cute. The spider would be cool. The sabre cat makes more sense as a mount. I voted giant snake. Wolf is pretty typical, and I am the kind of person liking the less generic things. Though wolves are cool.

Donkey? Lol no.
    Crocodile seems cool.
    Though I was wondering if both the croc and giant snake were simply too big to be pets you know? I still chose the snake regardless lol.

Young wasp would've been my choice above the wolf. But the Kwama would have been my second to last choice. Then also the nix
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Young Wasp
    Thank you for voting
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Young Wasp
    The crocodile would be similar to the size of the Black Panther Senche pet. The Giant Snake would be the same size as it appeared during the Brack Leaf quest.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather see dev resources go elsewhere. Also some of these are already in the game. They were either limited time or came with a physical plush doll you could buy from the Bethesda Store.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Young Wasp
    Are you here' to vote or to troll because if here to troll then please leave.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where's the "None" option?

I just don't see the point in vanity pets that do nothing, but sit there.

Also, not voting =/= troll. His opinion is valid, even if he didn't vote.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nix Hound
    just like in morrowind traveling dunmer salesmen and ashlander salesmen would bring thier goods of armor and weapons and potions and ingrediance for foods and potions and items for sale would put those items into the back packs on the guar.

That's kinda why I want the nix hound. Because you can see Dunmer occasionally tame them and I've always played as a Dunmer. I like guar a lot, but I can have one as a mount.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf
    I wuv wolves :heart: But they are all possible, and welcome, as they are creatures that already exist in the ES universe. (Except donkeys?? Although, I love donkeys, so wouldn't mind 'em.)

There has already been a guar pet, but it went on sale (where I bought it). So I wouldn't be surprised to see a new guar pet in the future, just re-skinned.
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    I like a few of these ideas.
    Kwama, Nix Hounds, spiders and not-so-giant giant snakes.
    But a good point was made about putting resources into better places than reskinning the same models.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nix Hound
    NIX HOUND!!!! I will do unspeakable things for one of those to follow me on my adventures.
  • Madmel1987
    Wolf
    I like dwemer kind of pets
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Young Wasp
    Thanks for voting
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nix Hound
    NIX HOUND just needed to say again
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    Wolf
    As long as they don't add on pet battle system (pokemon) like blizzard did

• BluSpixMacaw
    Young Wasp
    Thank you for voting
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WELWA!!! i cant believe no one else is asking for this. :(
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find your lack of baby netches problematic.

Also: I want a full size netch mount. When you hit A it spews acid.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Young Wasp
    I sooo wanted to keep that lil' baby wasp with me when he followed me around for a bit.I was sad when he left. :{
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    Saber Toothed Cat
    I sooo wanted to keep that lil' baby wasp with me when he followed me around for a bit.I was sad when he left. :{

lol they are super cute.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pretty much have one pet desire. A turtle with a tree on its back. A Hist Turtle.

handmade_turtle_with_a_tree_on_its_back_by_squirrelgirl1-d75j6v8.jpg
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    Crocodile
    Just re-affirmed my belief that TESO is based on Australia... As if I don't have enough here out in Woop Woop!
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • mystercee
    mystercee
    ✭✭
    Wolf
    I would love to have a pet if it actually did something. As mentioned in an earlier comment, I can see no point in spending irl cash for a vanity pet. Nor do I wish to see a pet vs pet battle system.

Class-specific pets would be good...I think. Something akin to Sorc familiar. Training skill lines similar to mounts.
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Young Wasp
    Thanks for voting
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you here' to vote or to troll because if here to troll then please leave.

Not sure you actually know what trolling is. Pointing out that some of these mounts are already in the game is not trolling. Disagreeing with the need for additional mounts is also not trolling.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Young Wasp
    These are not mounts Ideas their Vanity Pet Ideas and yes a few did come out already but it was for PC Users Only!
  • ChibiMechaX78
    ChibiMechaX78
    ✭✭
    Giant Snake
    Could you add the Assassin Beetle in the Ballot? I would like those more than the giant snake.
  • SnakeBytes_77
    Durzog !!!
    Keeper of Reptiles