The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

*Future DLC location wishes

Paazhahdrimaak
Paazhahdrimaak
✭✭✭✭✭
Honestly all the new and old areas have been so great going through. I've been playing elder scrolls games for over half my life, started In Morrowind. I know all about the dlc they have announced. But what do you guys want to see in future zone I would love to hear all your thoughts. Here are mine.

1. Vvardenfell and maybe with Solstheim as a PVP area?
2. Hircines "Hunting Grounds" that's the only thing I've heard his realm be called.
3.More of the Evergloam. Crows Wood was awesome but I would love to see more!
4. Main land Summerset isles. With a possible PvP area?
5. More Blackmarsh and Elsweyr.
6. And remakes of shivering isles and apocrypha I would not complain about.
7. Kvatch Arena PvP. It was the only other city in cyrodiil to have an arena.
8. Where ever the Moamer are from!

Thanks for reading please share your thoughts.
-Paaz
Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on August 26, 2015 9:05AM
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    A shivering Isles map!

I think it would look really awesome to have different Daedric realm maps on the ring around the Tamriel map in-game - just like how Coldharbour is at the moment!
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ClearArrow
    That's exactly what I imagined and hoped! Shivering Isles I still use that as my standard for a good dlc.
    The mages guild guest line was awesome and made me gitty, but I was really hoping it was just a teaser.
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    I want ships. Big ones. Controllable ones. And naval warfare. Sea transports. Ship trebuchets. Boarding ships. Would be lovely.

But. I also wish to revisit places from earlier games, like Vvardenfell, cities like Balmora or Vivec city, I want to scale the mountains of the Reach, and the rest of Skyrim and hunt horkers. <3
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Winterpsy
    Yes ships would be great it can solve the player housing some want. That would be a lot of fun. The was a Aldmeri dominion mission fighting moamer out at sea. That would be fun. Small scale PvP navelbattles!
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on August 26, 2015 8:54AM
  • Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    'Wishes' - LOL
    Like you have some idea about dev process...
    We've got already 2-3 DLCs they work on ...I would even say 4'th being post-concept already

...and you want to 'wish' for specific content...
    smart :neutral:
    Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
    It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Seth_Black
    They say they want to hear our ideas and feedback. I love this game series and want to see it taken to its fullest potential. Crown store aside. I don't care of it takes years. But if any of the ideas Ive thrown out become a reality I will be happy. And I believe they might be able to do a lot with some of those ideas.
  • Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    @Seth_Black
    They say they want to hear our ideas and feedback. I love this game series and want to see it taken to its fullest potential. Crown store aside. I don't care of it takes years. But if any of the ideas Ive thrown out become a reality I will be happy. And I believe they might be able to do a lot with some of those ideas.

But by 'IDEAS' they mean small fixes and improvements they can make based on feedback.
    You think crowd shouting: Elsweyr will cause devs to drop everything and start working on it?
    That would be stupid.
    CP Seasons, Combat Frames, Combat Text, Resource Bars, all UI, performance and gameplay related stuff - yes
    Content - definitely no
    Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
    It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Seth_Black
    Your such a downer man. You've taken the idea of the post and just said your being foolish for having ideas. Like really Seth how would you like a kvatch arena PvP arena? Or some more of the map being opened up In the future? I'm not saying do it now! Make it now! I'm trying to get people talking about the game we play and what we might want to see one day. Instead of having pointless arguments.
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Falenesti a giant walking tree-city that could've been whisked off into Oblivion?! Uh yes please.
    What about Thras? Get to see Sload and all that cool necromancer stuff they're into.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Shivering Isles would be great for espionage and limited PvP, as players could choose between Mania and Dementia and work against each other to gain the favour of Sheo. Depending on which side you choose, you may end up fighting with members of the other alliances against members of your own :)

The Search for Falinesti would make a great story-based DLC.

Here's a map with possible future DLC zones on it.
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Back before launch, the online map had zone borders on it, which I annotated. They removed the border lines for the current version. The only differences between the original and this one, aside from my annotations, are the border I put down the side of the VH zone, the border between RS and WG, and the border between BF and ST, which are where those borders exist on the in-game map but were missed off this one:
    User-Enodoc-ESO_Regions.png
    Zone code key is inside the below spoiler. Further analysis can be found on my UESP page.
    • AL Alik'r
    • AN Anequina (including the Rimmen city area, shouldn't be called this as Reaper's March also includes part of Anequina, but this name is in the text files)
    • AU Auridon
    • BE Betnikh
    • BF Bal Foyen
    • BI Bleakrock Isle
    • BK Bangkorai
    • BW Blackwood (as seen in Oblivion)
    • CL Craglorn
    • CH Colovian Highlands (also could be West Weald)
    • CY Cyrodiil
    • DE Deshaan
    • EM Eastmarch
    • FA Falkreath (as seen in Skyrim)
    • GC Gold Coast (as seen in Oblivion)
    • GL Glenumbra
    • GS Greenshade
    • GW Grahtwood
    • HJ Hjaalmarch (as seen in Skyrim)
    • KR Khenarthi's Roost
    • MM Murkmire
    • MT Malabal Tor
    • NB Nibenay Basin (as seen in Oblivion, although the text files just calls this Nibenay, which is inaccurate)
    • NV Nibenay Valley (as seen in Oblivion)
    • PA The Pale (also includes the Winterhold area)
    • RE The Reach (also includes the Haafingar area)
    • RI The Rift
    • RM Reaper's March
    • RS Rivenspire
    • QR Quin'rawl (from the text files, although that says Quin-rawl, which is incorrectly puntuated)
    • SF Shadowfen
    • SH Stormhaven
    • SM Stros M'Kai
    • SO Solstheim (as seen in Bloodmoon, Dragonborn)
    • SS South Summerset (No source for name; I made it up)
    • ST Stonefalls
    • SU Sunforge (from the text files)
    • TE Tenmar (from the text files, this area includes the Corinthe city area)
    • TI Topal Island (from the text files)
    • TM Thornmarsh (as stated in the Loremaster's Archive)
    • VH Velothi Highlands (the northwest Morrowind area with Blacklight, but the in-game map doesn't currently allow for the correct geographical shape)
    • WD The Weeping Desert (from the text files)
    • WG Wrothgar
    • WR Whiterun
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    @Seth_Black
    Your such a downer man. You've taken the idea of the post and just said your being foolish for having ideas. Like really Seth how would you like a kvatch arena PvP arena? Or some more of the map being opened up In the future? I'm not saying do it now! Make it now! I'm trying to get people talking about the game we play and what we might want to see one day. Instead of having pointless arguments.

Whole map WILL be available (at some point) so all you need to do is sit, play and wait till they make it.
    In that time more valuable will be reporting bugs, forms of REAL documented exploits and helping in tweaking small things
    so when BIG STUFF comes game runs smoothly.
    It's always the same with EVERY major and respectable mmo (like WoW for example)
    they've got whole plans already - it's huge part of marketing strategy to plan well releases of new zones and content.
    It's nothing new!
    And since you're talking about pointless... yes, whatever people 'wish for' in here is already planned or in process of making anyway

• NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Shivering Isles would be great for espionage and limited PvP, as players could choose between Mania and Dementia and work against each other to gain the favour of Sheo. Depending on which side you choose, you may end up fighting with members of the other alliances against members of your own :)

The Search for Falinesti would make a great story-based DLC.

The Shivering Isles PvP idea sounds awesome! And very possible.

And yes yes yes! Falinesti is probably my number one wish.
    I was so bummed when I completed AD and still did not get to see/visit the walking city. Every time I found a Falinesti site I was hoping it would appear. And there are quite a few NPCs and quests that hint to Falinesti returning (some even used to live there!), so I really hope it does.
    :blush:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NovaMarx
    Yeah I agree I really wanted to see them as well. Hopefully someday. With it here or not I'm still happy I got to go through Valenwood.
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    I hope PvP doesn't claim too many areas, imo.
    I can see Shivering Isles having some sort of Damentia vs Mania faction thing going on, just because Sheogorath got bored, but that can be settled with PvE quest chains. And some optional PvP.

Solstheim could have some rare resource that gets depleted in a few decades or centuries (because it wasn't in TES 3 and after) if people absolutely have to have PvP there.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thunderwell
    It would be cool to have at least one other PvP area. Even small scale elsewhere. I love cyrodiil, but I'm just thinking ya know?
  • KRON3
    KRON3
    City in the sky
  • Madmel1987
    Rare items chests with special weapons or gear
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KRON3 wrote: »
    City in the sky
    As long as it's not actually Umbriel, that could work...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KRON3 wrote: »
    City in the sky
    As long as it's not actually Umbriel, that could work...

Yeah I've read up on the books. But hhave not gotten them. Of topic if anyone's read them. Are they worth the buy?
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood content:
    This ties into an idea I had...

Come DARKBROTHERHOOD content, I'd love to see a "player bounty" with could be set by another player (think GTAO player set contracts).

Obviously this would only work within Cyrodill, but could create some fun for "hunters" and their "bounty". Bounties could be set with variable amounts of gold against a particular player. Other players could choose to boost the bounty against a particular player with add gold. A player could "buy out" their own bounty.

A player with a set bounty could be anywhere in Cyrodill, and anytime an action was taken (capture, kill, chevos), the map would get an icon featuring their last known location... or maybe the icon would track with them for a time (3 minutes?), then leave a "last known". Anyone accepting a bounty would appear on a list of hunters the target player could see, with the same tracking mechanism for hunters. Maybe hunters would have to buy into the bounty for gold... If the hunter could kill the hunters, he pot could be claimed.

GTAO has a mechanism where after "x" amount of time, is the targeted player is able to evade the kill, then the pot goes to him/her. I'd like to see as long as a percentage of the pot is added BEFORE expiration, then the clock could be extended. Logging out, or leaving cyrodill could either cancel the "contract", or simply halt the clock.

Somebody just killed you in PVP and you want revenge? Who ya gonna call? ;)

Adult hide, seek, and kill for fun and profit! :)
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No chance they're adding the rest of the alliance zones now. The game isn't performing anywhere near as well as they'd hoped, and their promised "new content every 6 weeks" has become cash shop cosmetics. It'll only be neutral zones like Craglorn and the Imperial City from now on.

It's taken them over a year to create The Imperial City. They can't release, for example, mainland Summerset Isles, without also releasing new land for High Rock/Hammerfell, and Morrowind/Skyrim/Black Marsh at the same time. The team isn't large enough to create that much content any more, and the game doesn't earn enough to justify hiring for it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkstorne wrote: »

No chance they're adding the rest of the alliance zones now. The game isn't performing anywhere near as well as they'd hoped, and their promised "new content every 6 weeks" has become cash shop cosmetics. It'll only be neutral zones like Craglorn and the Imperial City from now on.

It's taken them over a year to create The Imperial City. They can't release, for example, mainland Summerset Isles, without also releasing new land for High Rock/Hammerfell, and Morrowind/Skyrim/Black Marsh at the same time. The team isn't large enough to create that much content any more, and the game doesn't earn enough to justify hiring for it.
    I never really expect them to release all of this either, I just thought it was interesting to see that they'd already split the continent up into zones that they can use if they want to. I also assume that all of those potential zones would be Neutral; based on that map, there are only three or four zones that would potentially be alliance zones.
    • Alinor/Southern Summerset is the most obvious, as that's Dominion Central.
    • Wrothgar is next, as that contains Orsinium, and King Kurog of Orsinium is one of the Covenant leaders. We already know though that the storyline of Wrothgar/Orsinium is specifically about Orcish membership of the Covenant, so that's going to be a Neutral zone rather than a Covenant zone, as its leadership is in dispute.
    • Thornmarsh and Murkmire are last. Only Saxhleel tribes from those locations have joined the Pact, so it's likely that the regions themselves are not Pact-controlled.
    • All of the other zones would be neutral anyway.
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Return to the Battlespire. Would be another Hircine related hunt.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    /lurk
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Avonna
    Avonna
    ✭✭✭
    all the above mentioned PLUS no classes.

let us wreck havoc ! pretty please!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /lurk

Well hello there
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just like to see more Daedric Prince's realms. Well, besides Clavicus Vile's realm.....I hate Clavicus Vile.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seth_Black wrote: »
    @Seth_Black

Whole map WILL be available (at some point) so all you need to do is sit, play and wait till they make it.
    In that time more valuable will be reporting bugs, forms of REAL documented exploits and helping in tweaking small things
    so when BIG STUFF comes game runs smoothly.
    It's always the same with EVERY major and respectable mmo (like WoW for example)
    they've got whole plans already - it's huge part of marketing strategy to plan well releases of new zones and content.
    It's nothing new!
    And since you're talking about pointless... yes, whatever people 'wish for' in here is already planned or in process of making anyway

But,forgive me for misunderstanding.Isnt this called "future DLC location wishes"?? Since it is,reporting bugs isnt appropriate for this thread.Customer support is where you should do that.Having said that,..Vvardenfell is my fondest wish to be added.
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    Elsweyr
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackreach