Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken Audio

MMick90
MMick90
After playing with some friends in Cyrodiil last night, we all noticed that the audio became very distorted and was crackling like crazy when we were involved in a large scale battle. Their must have been at least 40 human players all fighting each other and the audio was terrible. Almost unplayable, I had to turn my game audio off completely.

Anyone else have this problem? Know a fix for it?
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have noticed that when the game engine is being stressed the audio starts to glitch. Main thing I have noticed is a huge delay between when a sound effect should play and when it actually dose. Hopefully it is improved in the future with patches.
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
  • MMick90
    MMick90
    Thanks for the response. I figured it was just too much for the game to process, but I was surprised that no one had mentioned this in any others posts. None that I could find anyway.